Boosting / Duping & Modding by Yodah

Status
Not open for further replies.
iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been doing massive drops of gear, weapons, consumables (moonstone, money etc) for a long time now for anyone who has ever needed/wanted it on the Xbox 360. Since I've now officially joined Se7ensins I figured I might as well offer the same to the forums. If you need my help please feel free to message me on here or on Xbox Live. My friends list is always full so you will HAVE to message me on there, you can NOT add me as a friend. I honestly don't know how often I will check these forums so a Xbox Live message is your best option.

Xbox Live Gamertag - ASK IN PM PLEASE
Availability - Most days from 8am - 3pm EST.

I can dupe the following:

• Weapons (Level 50 or 60 and soon 72)
  • Gear (Level 50 or 60 and soon 72)
  • Heads & Skins (Includes vehicles)
  • Consumables (Moonstone, cash, ammo etc)

I also can provide the following:

• Lobby boosting (For quick leveling)

NOTE: I only offer drops on Xbox 360.

Last edited:
FgZe Rain

FgZe Rain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yay 1st one could yo boost me up if your online my gamertag is FgZe Rain I can only go to lvl 50 thank you if you can. Also heads if you can and guns thx

Last edited:
iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yay 1st one could yo boost me up if your online my gamertag is FgZe Rain I can only go to lvl 50 thank you if you can. Also heads if you can and guns thx

I will be on in the morning from about 8am - 3pm EST. I will PM you my Gamertag, just send me a message on Xbox when you're available.

S

SURESHOTSNIPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any modded weapons? I would like some and also level 50 plz

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any modded weapons? I would like some and also level 50 plz

All of the gear/weapons that I have are "standard" meaning they are what the game would drop. There is no current way to make truly modded weapons on Pre-Sequel.

S

SURESHOTSNIPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All of the gear/weapons that I have are "standard" meaning they are what the game would drop. There is no current way to make truly modded weapons on Pre-Sequel.
Could you boost me to lvl 50 and drop some weapons/heads&Skins? I'm on right now?

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you boost me to lvl 50 and drop some weapons/heads&Skins? I'm on right now?

I'm at work until 7am (it's 3:46am right now) and probably won't be on the Xbox until around 8am my time. If you're on when I get on I have no problem helping out.

S

SURESHOTSNIPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm at work until 7am (it's 3:46am right now) and probably won't be on the Xbox until around 8am my time. If you're on when I get on I have no problem helping out.
I have school until 4. Will you be on anytime later today?

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have school until 4. Will you be on anytime later today?

I work 11pm - 7am 5x days a week. My days off are Thursday's & Fridays and my wife and I are moving into our new apartment very soon so I am unsure as to when I will truly have time to dedicate. As it sit's the only time I will have available (because sadly our bodies require sleep to function dammit :tongue:) will be from 8am until about noon for the rest of this week. I hope I can get back on my 8am-3pm gaming schedule soon.

S

SURESHOTSNIPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I work 11pm - 7am 5x days a week. My days off are Thursday's & Fridays and my wife and I are moving into our new apartment very soon so I am unsure as to when I will truly have time to dedicate. As it sit's the only time I will have available (because sadly our bodies require sleep to function dammit :tongue:) will be from 8am until about noon for the rest of this week. I hope I can get back on my 8am-3pm gaming schedule soon.
Alright, I'll see if i could get on at 8. It would really be awesome if you could do this for me!

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry mate I got snowed in at work and haven't even been able to go home. And with the snow storm in effect until tomorrow I will probably not get to go home until Wednesday sadly.

W

Wangmuncher201

Reaction score
Sin$
could you boost me to lvl 50 plz and drop some heads, skins. ect :smile:

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could you boost me to lvl 50 plz and drop some heads, skins. ect :smile:

As soon as I'm able to actually go home and get on Xbox lol. I am currently snowed into the hotel I work at for the 2nd day in a row without my Xbox. I am sorry but I will do my best once I am able to actually play again. :smile:

MONSTERBURN

MONSTERBURN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you boost my two characters for me on the pre sequel to 60 please!? My gamertag is monsterburn

brodybeatdown

brodybeatdown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boost and lvl 60 loot pls, GT is Brody Beatdown

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you boost my two characters for me on the pre sequel to 60 please!? My gamertag is monsterburn
Boost and lvl 60 loot pls, GT is Brody Beatdown

As soon as I'm able to leave this freaking hotel and get back on Xbox I will be holding a boosting lobby for probably 12-14 hours just to make sure I can get to everyone that has already asked. I apologize for the delay but we got hit with the snow storm pretty hard.

W

Wangmuncher201

Reaction score
Sin$
yh change of plan could you do 60 for me instead and still with weapons, skins etc. and hope you get out of that hotel soon :smile:

iYodah

iYodah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yh change of plan could you do 60 for me instead and still with weapons, skins etc. and hope you get out of that hotel soon :smile:

Me too mate, me too lol. I'll be able to help you to any level you want once I can actually get on. It's looking like Friday is going to be the earliest I'll be available sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register