[Boosting] Constant MW2 Boosting

• Thread starter Pit Stains
  • Start date
  • Views 19,304
P

Pit Stains

Reaction score
Sin$
Constant MW2 Boosting (over 140K a game!)

(I got permission for the WaW boosting forum, so I hope it's okay if I post in here too. If not, I sincerely apologize, and no hard feelings if you delete the topic)

Hey guys!

We are the biggest boosting clan on COD4 and WaW, and MW2 will be no different. We've been around since December 08'!! We hold the record of 6,090 base exp + match bonus + double XP! (that's 12,180 + match bonus from one match!!).

We have a member base of over 2000, and this will probably double when MW2 releases. I'm not going to go into the specific rules, but you should know that we only accept serious boosters, and have a certification process to ensure game quality. Google "COD boosting" (Let me google that for you) and we are the first one.

Here's a few sample pics from WaW:
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/tomkysar/6015-Prevailed.png
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/tomkysar/IMG_1619.jpg
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/tomkysar/IMG_1755.jpg
(Thanks to Kysarr for the Pics)

Again, Google "cod boosting" and we will be on the top.
Here is our COD:WaW post here on se7ensins: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/cod...osting-multiple-games-least-20-hours-day.html

WE CAN'T WAIT FOR MW2!!! I hope I see you in a domination game soon!

-Thanks for your time,
Pit Stains (which is also my GT :tongue:) -

----------------------------------

P.S. If you leave your GT, I cannot add you because my friends list if full but I will send you a message with more info.

*edit*
We have reached a new record!!!
http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/tomkysar/6135.jpg
6135 XP!!
-------

Update-- So MW2 is finally out!!

We have over 2000 people a day boosting, and setting up games! It's spectacular. There's no way to organize everyone on a single friends list, so you should SIGN up so you don't have to waste space on your friends list.

Here's a few pics to show what we are up to in MW2:
http://i36.tinypic.com/160d9g3.png
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae282/Choppaaaa/DSC00687.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/cali_guy_0024/CAGEMATCH140K.jpg

We are not just about getting high on the leaderboards (although some of us still do) we are mainly about getting you to prestige as quickly as possible. Depending on what game-type you choose to boost you can do both!

This includes SnD Riot Shield boosting, Domination boosting, Cage Match boosting, and more!

Personal update-- I hit my 10th prestige! ONLY 13 days after the release. lol. That was way too easy. If you want to get your 10th prestige fast like I did, join the clan. Getting your 10th has never been so easy as it is now in MW2, thanks Infinity Ward!!

ADDZ

ADDZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Constant MW2 Boosting

Wow, what a great site. Thanks for the info Pit Stains, that boosting clan looks Pro.

Count me in :biggrin:

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$

Ill boost
gt COMR4D

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$

o yea im console banned f**k!...idk what my new gt will be...ill post later what it will be

M

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Defo in, boosted alot before know how to powerboost etc, been playing legit for last 4 month or so but MW2 i want to hit top 100 score easy.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Captainforgot said:
Ill boost
gt COMR4D

Noupoi said:
Me too. [noparse]GT:Shiverspawn[/noparse]

Captainforgot said:
o yea im console banned f**k!...idk what my new gt will be...ill post later what it will be

We as a clan will not be monitoring this thread. This is just to get the word out. You must follow out set of rules in order to effieciently and effectively boost 5,000 XP point games.

Check out our site, read up on our rules, and then create an account and post an application to become a full time booster.

I've been on this site since the beginning of March '09, and I have been boosting off and on since then. I'm ALWAYS on the site, you can always find me lurking in the chatbox or the forums or whatnot. There is always members online almost 24/7. We have very experienced members from all over the country. Countless boosters from the United States, the United Kingdom, even Australia has it's fairshare of booster on our forum. So if you enjoy the Call of Duty series, and would love to get that shiny 10th prestige in any game, make sure you go to our site and just take a look around. We WILL be running the top of the MW2 leaderboards, and we are allowing you to be there with us. Check it out.

If you cannot find the site, then send me a PM I will be happy to send you the link.

Thanks again

-Mike AKA Viciiouss

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Looks like a good site, and quick to get that 10th prestige :biggrin:. I'll sign up.

J

JuggJust

Reaction score
Sin$

I would like to join in. I never really did prestige in the other COD's because I hated losing my weapons but this sound fast and fun.

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

boosting is weak i avg 10k xp per hour without boosting hows this for logic wow im 10th prestige but i really suck at this game why is that 3rd prestige kickin my *** WHY O WHY
you know i even hit 10th 55 on cod4 in 4d 12h 32m with a 6.82k/d why not just play legit and get good

M

Mungovan

Reaction score
Sin$

mastervito said:
boosting is weak i avg 10k xp per hour without boosting hows this for logic wow im 10th prestige but i really suck at this game why is that 3rd prestige kickin my *** WHY O WHY
you know i even hit 10th 55 on cod4 in 4d 12h 32m with a 6.82k/d why not just play legit and get good

ummm there is no way you could receive 10k an hour legitly with normal xp. this is by far the fastest way to go that'd be allocative efficient for all players boosting. If you can somehow prove to me you get 10k exp an hour I'll gladly applaud you. Until then I think you're just a liar. ALSO note that Cod4 took HALF of the exp to get to 10th prestige 65... I saw that they got a 10 65 on WaW in 3 days.... That's over DOUBLE the xp u earned "legitly" in a fourth less of the time. And what they do is legit... it's friendly gaming n encorporates great teamwork and dedication.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

mastervito said:

No you don't stfu.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

They said they're not going be checking this thread often to see gamertags and add them to play.. So If you want to boost with them you should check their site out and see how it is.

O

oTyRoNe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I would love to boost.
Any CoD game :smile:

GT: TY HOUS3R

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast