[Boosting] Cluster & Carpet bomb 2morrow

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by JONBLEACH, Feb 4, 2010 with 7 replies and 294 views.

1. JONBLEACH

JONBLEACH Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cluster & Carpet bomb 2morrow

****** STARTIN AT 1pm EASTERN TODAY(4th)**********
    Hey guys im looking for 7 people that would like to get 2 titles/emblems from 2 challenges that are fairly hard to obtain legitly.
    Carpet Bomb = 5 kills with one Percision Airstrike
    Red Carpet = 6 kills with one Stealth Bomber
    Maybe also Gat Trigger if we get the right map

Once there are enough people online tommorow(thursday FEB 4th) starting around 1pm EASTERN, I will send invites to 7 ppl, one person will search for a FFA game and everyone else will join their progress ASAP, not hard at all unless yur new to this.
    **REQUIREMENTS:
    1.Microphone for communication
    2.You need to be level 64 and have both those killstreaks unlocked

I made a post like this like 2 weeks ago but i wasnt of right level but know i am so I am looking to do it tommorow. (***I have already gotten 17 ppl that have replied to my threads but that doesnt mean they will be on tommorow, so i want to find some more ppl that want this done. POST A COMMENT ON HERE BUT THEN ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE

thanks, JONBLEACH

I might need like 3 more people or possibly 4 :S
    come on ppl i need these challenges done and so do you :thumbup:
    ADD ME

2. Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Cluster & Carpet bomb 2morrow

I'm up for it. If possible I would like to try ultimate sacrifice but if not it's cool. I'll goahead an add you my gt is Lord Oryx. Forgot to add I'm Lv:70/9th and do have a working mic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    JONBLEACH

JONBLEACH Enthusiast

Ratings:

thanks, first we will get those challenges done then if there is time (which there prob will be) then we will do that. I just need more ppl that will be on during this time(1pm).
    Thanks just add me on xbox, ill be going on it a little bit before 1pm.:biggrin:

4. ilfrums

ilfrums Newbie

Ratings:

Seriously what the hell do you think you're doing? The emblems mean nothing if you don't get them legitimately. Are you retarded or something? Are all the people you know who you're presumably trying to impress with this ridiculous lie also retarded too and believe this bulls*t? Or do you all live in some kind of make-believe world were this kind of sh*t is normal?

Make the emblems in a photo editing program, or copy and paste them from the net and print them out for your friends to see and swoon over - what's the difference?? It saves you the trouble and it doesn't ruin anyone else's MW2 game. You haven't actually won/earned the emblems if you cheat to get them, jeeez :mad:

5. OP
    JONBLEACH

JONBLEACH Enthusiast

Ratings:

OK gine-copter, im not ruining anyone's game, we are doing this with a full 8 ppl in FFA, so everyone's a booster. Dont join this site to just chirp on people, or do u think your that cool. :huh:

6. ilfrums

ilfrums Newbie

Ratings:

I'm not posting on here to be cool. I'm annoyed.

If you're doing it in in FFA game with just boosters then I take it back. My comments don't apply to you and I apologise. What you do in your own lobby with like-minded people is no business of mine.

7. Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx Enthusiast

Ratings:

[Redacted]

8. OP
    JONBLEACH

JONBLEACH Enthusiast

Ratings:

Hey Lord Oryx, do u have any friends that might help out cause im not getting any more hits on this topic?