1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[Boosting] Cagematch RSB

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by swpilot2494, Feb 6, 2010 with 5 replies and 212 views.

1. swpilot2494

swpilot2494 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cagematch RSB

Just read the topic title.

GT: swpilot2494

we will use dual P90s or RPD.

Must be atleast level 45

2. NegroNinja02

NegroNinja02 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Cagematch RSB

Don't you only get like 100 points 5 times doing it in cagematch? Or is it the same? I know it's 500 5 times in SnD.

3. popdawg22

popdawg22 Newbie

Ratings:

Just sent you a request, i'll do it.

4. OP
    swpilot2494

swpilot2494 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Sorry I left, my 360 just got the red ring. trying to fix it.... 3 rings

Only 100 but you need alot of ppl for SND and there's always that one kid that screws everything up.

5. NegroNinja02

NegroNinja02 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Agreed, but you can always do that glitch to where its just you and another person in a whole snd match. You just can't plant the bomb. But it'd be worth it. No wasting time in finding other people or having to worry about someone messing it up. I think there is a tut on here for it.

6. OP
    swpilot2494

swpilot2494 Enthusiast

Ratings:

How do you do that glitch where it's just the 2 of you in the SND?