1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[Boosting] Cagematch care package boosting (all day)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by havoc exe, Feb 6, 2010 with 0 replies and 180 views.

1. havoc exe

havoc exe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cagematch care package boosting (all day)

I will be doing it all day today, my gt is havoc exe so message me if you're interested, or/and leave a message here.

I will keep this thread updated whether or not I'm looking for someone or if I'm already boosting.

Read this first:
    -Before you join make sure you know how to do the care package glitch!
    -We will only be getting 8 kills each, nothing more to save time.
    -If you mess up on the glitch too bad, sorry. Wait for next round, same goes for me.
    -If you're not cooperative I'm leaving.

Current Status: [OPEN]

I will check this thread every ~10 mins if the status is open. I might not be online on xbox so its better to leave a message here, thanks!