[Boosting] boosting team tc. 500+ kills.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by uH GooN, Feb 5, 2010 with 18 replies and 527 views.

1. uH GooN

uH GooN Newbie

Ratings:
    boosting team tc. 500+ kills.

yes we get 500+ kills. we are very serious and take this **** serious. we time every bomb plant perfect. WE DONT MESS UP. msg me if you want in. tag is dRdC GooN

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr Tizerr

Mr Tizerr Banned

Ratings:
    Re: boosting team tc. 500+ kills.

yo im in?

3. MavsPower

MavsPower Enthusiast

Ratings:

never will work :biggrin:

4. kingflash117

kingflash117 Enthusiast

Ratings:

kingflash117 is in.

5. MavsPower

MavsPower Enthusiast

Ratings:

some idiot will mess this up 99.9% of the time :biggrin:

and the B's will leave in the middle of the first game they will get sick of dying that much :thumbdown:

6. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:

you boosted all the way to 10th, probably domination score boosting and/or riot shield boosted. i met you a month ago on Desolater when you were like a lvl45 before prestige 1, and now you were a 10th prestige lvl64? honestly now, you must really suck at the game.

im pretty sure you've never played in a scrim, or a REAL ranked match since the game came out.

rofl.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MavsPower

MavsPower Enthusiast

Ratings:

I played legit for 3rd prestige, 7th prestige, and 10th prestige and are you a retard what does domination do to your rank nothing at all :tongue:

8. Mr Tizerr

Mr Tizerr Banned

Ratings:

I'm in? :biggrin:.

9. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:

you were score boosting in domination.

someone in the party last nite told me that you didnt want to make your party an invite only party because you were afraid of losing 150 points in 3rd person domination score boosting. rofl.

and my friend Yank told me you're obsessed with boosting. bullshiit you got to 3rd prestige LEGIT. ALL YOU DO IS BOOOOOOOOOOOOST.

You've NEVER played a REAL ranked match or a scrim, you are TERRIBLE and OBSESSED WITH BOOSTING. Everytime I hear about you, you're always up for boosting, and you're obsessed with my friend Yankavich cause when he got a new GT, he told no one about it and you sent him a F/R out of nowhere you NUTRIDER.

He also told me he removed you around 7 times and you kept adding him back because you're a BOOSTING NUTRIDER.

Do yourself a favor, and proceed to headbutt a knife you speech impediment fucck.

• Like Like x 3
  10. MavsPower

MavsPower Enthusiast

Ratings:

You don't get 150 points from a game of domination and why are you complaining about me boosting when your trying to do this 500+ kill thing it really makes no sense at all get off the site if you don't want to boost

oh yeah sorry uH GooN for messing up your thread

11. broski3678

broski3678 Newbie

Ratings:

invite me
    gt: danielofski68

12. slickdoni

slickdoni Newbie

Ratings:

im down GT: XxKommand0xX

13. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:

i didn't say 150 points overall you dumb fucck, why don't you learn how to read?

when you cap flags, you get 150 points, you were doing that with my friend iSHAMMY yesterday and he told me you're too much of a ***** to take 10 seconds of your time and make your party chat an invite only because you care about 150 points so much.

plus you have speech impediment, probably leading to the fact that you don't get out of your house a lot and its been a while since you've seen the sunlight, and its been a while that you've come into contact with another human being besides your mother when she brings you cookies when you're sitting at home boosting 24/7.

i understand where you're coming from, you don't get a lot of girls when you were in school, thus dropping out and beginning a career in MW2 boosting at home 24/7. shiit man, speech impediment really did fucck up your life, no girl would ever want to talk to you, so you boost all day to relieve the pain.

oh, and also for your information, i wasn't trying to contact this kid for 500+ kills, where in this thread did I post my gamertag saying "invite me"? learn how to fuccking read you dumb piece of shiit and go back to your little corner and keep boosting 24/7.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kartmanocp

kartmanocp Enthusiast

Ratings:

Stop flaming get back to boosting.

15. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:

excuse me special ed, who the fucck are you?

• Like Like x 1
  16. kartmanocp

kartmanocp Enthusiast

Ratings:

Oh well I'm sorry, I'm the person that said stop flaming, get the sand out of your vagina and stop complaining.

17. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:

gee, no problem you 2010 leecher/nutrider.

• Like Like x 1
  18. kartmanocp

kartmanocp Enthusiast

Ratings:

What do I leach? Learn to spell before you insult someone you ignorant piece of ****.

Honestly, I put money in to the site for it to live on, where's your help?

19. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:

spell LEECH correctly.

and how much money do you donate to Se7ensins? 10 dollars for premium doesnt help the site "live on" in your case. I don't think AzzidReign or any of the mods give a fucck that you donated to become premium, so I can care less, you're not contributing to the site so stop acting like it. you're just another idiot.