What's new

[Boosting] Another Boosting Clan? Yessir.

• Thread starter Mr Keyboardz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,463
M

Mr Keyboardz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another Boosting Clan? Yessir.

[B-RS]
( Boosting - Riot Shield )

Hey guys, whats good. Mr Keyboardz here. I see a lot of boosting clans out there, and so I thought I'd make another one haha. But this is for all the people who don't get accepted into the other clans. I see a LOT of people join them, so here in this clan: I'll pay attention to you. My friend and I need a lot of people to boost with, so that is another reason I made this clan.

So if you are afraid to join a boosting clan because of not getting noticed, you are at the right place. I'm dead serious about what I'm doing, and I know how it feels to be left out :tongue:

But, as always, I'm going to have to go over a few rules before I just let people walk in ^^

Rules
1. It doesn't matter your age, but you have to have hit puberty and be mature. What I mean is, you could be 10 for all I care but if you don't have a squeaky voice and you aren't an annoying ***, you're good. Believe me, I know if you are.

2. I will only allow killing if your score stays even at the end. I know I am taking a big risk by saying this, and I really shouldn't, but I'll allow it. However, if I see someone that goes positive by the end of a match, they are out. Even k/d only.

3. I will also allow bomb defusing ( why do I do this ) However, you can only defuse it when there are 6 seconds left, just because one second doesn't make much of a difference. Do it any more than 7 seconds and you will be kicked.

4. Probably the most important rule, no flaming. I HATE HATE boosting groups that have this one annoying ******* who plays rap music while hating on people for no reason. Do not say "Kick this guy out", I'm leader. Do not cuss people out, do not call people noobs, and just don't do anything that is a ********* move. If I see it, you are out immediately, no warnings.

I hope I attract the people that are like me, I'm just a down to earth person who wants to just boost and level up without any troubles. Hopefully my rules are reasonable, and I hope to see you in-game ^^

Post your GT here and I will invite you.

Leaders
Mr Keyboardz
DPITT78

Members
nemmies
knoxthis
i JoeY z
smooth assassin
h00zah
osok 69
James Bundt
Fire Crotchhhh
loneranga5
n*** Law
iTz B34ST xX
aka So Fresh
iwhitecastle
Stranii
hashpocalypse
x sythe x
N o V 1 C a N e
D O P E IVL A N
sparklesTHEpony
Cod1
iTz GhostIy x
A Hot Cougar

M

Mr Keyboardz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Another Boosting Clan? Yessir.

All right awesome dude, I'll add you up. My gameplan is too add people to the member list first, and then talk to them in-game to make sure they have followed the rules. :biggrin:

M

Mr Keyboardz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Nice guys, you're all in ( for now xD ). I was hoping for a little more then just a post of a GT ( maybe like a comment lmao ) but it's fine :biggrin:

S

smooth assassin

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey there...count me in bro. I will be on around 10p EST tonight.

tag: smooth assassin

I'm serious about boosting too. I'm level 65, trying to get to 70 tonight and get my AK!! I have akimbo P90s too.

H

hoozah

Reaction score
Sin$

im 35 now but im serious about getting my levels up and im not a fruit

h00zah

PS: im cage matching now to get 45 for oma

F

F1R3 xCr0tCHxx

Reaction score
Sin$

Fire Crotchhhh, ill send you a message or add you

M

Mr Keyboardz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Great guys, love to hear it. I'm trying to maybe get a daily schedule that most of us can boost. What times are good for you guys? (EST)

L

loneranga5

Reaction score
Sin$

I'm in as of now i am a few levels from one man army. My gt is loneranga5 and I'm on around 4-7 on weekdays pacific time.

A

arkman

Reaction score
Sin$

10pm EST to around 6am EST usually. I'm also on around 2pm EST for a couple of hours

N

Nude Law

Reaction score
Sin$

Count me in, always could use more people to boost with. GT n*** Law. Lvl 35 2nd prestige, I really want to blow through all these other prestiges takes way too long doing it legit. :smile:

M

Mr Keyboardz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

arkman said:
10pm EST to around 6am EST usually. I'm also on around 2pm EST for a couple of hours

Haha thats funny, I sleep from 10pm to 6am o-o And loner that time is perfect for me.

n*** same here, don't feel like wasting time playing to level up. I'll waste the time once I'm 10th prestige. xD Nice 2nd prestige btw.

C

chasew15

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

hit me up i am always ready for boosting GT: iTz B34ST xX

M

Mr Keyboardz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$