Boosting achievements

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by SlevinKalevra7, Jul 21, 2009 with 5 replies and 855 views.

1. SlevinKalevra7

SlevinKalevra7 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey if me and my friends all go into multi team with a whole party of accounts and achievement boost can we get banned?

2. Videogame addict

Videogame addict Newbie

Ratings:
    If you're not careful, you can get banned.

The system doesn't really care about achievement boosting; it's EXP boosting and network manipulation that will get you banned.

If you're going to achievement boost, try to get the achievements first, then play the rest of the match to make it look like a normal group of friends playing (don't worry about getting EXP or not). The banhammer detects unusual trends in game performance, so don't get a rediculous amount of kills or medals either. Act casual and don't do it very much. :wink:

3. OP
    SlevinKalevra7

SlevinKalevra7 Newbie

Ratings:
    oh ok thanks right now we are playing action sack

4. X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
    good luck

but honestly your probably gonna get banned lolz!

5. cheat2win420

cheat2win420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got a 1 week ban for doing this...on h3 anything you do now youll get cought soon enough..i have an acct thats a 47 with -555 and i cant even play mm on it anymore .. bungie isnt playin lolz

6. zkemppel

zkemppel Newbie

Ratings:
    me and my friends boosted all the mythic achievements in one day.
    we all logged in enough guests to where our party had 8 people. Then we went into the team mythic social playlist. We would figure out who needed achievements for the maps we got, then we would help them get them real quick. After that we would just finish the game by killing everyone on the red team (we always made the blue team win so the winners would be mixed up). I and 4 other people got all of our mythic achievements this way and none of us received any bans. We did this the day of the O.D.S.T. release, so over 2 weeks ago.