What's new

[Boosting] Accuracy boosting? Is it possible?

• Thread starter xHaWTFuZZ
  • Start date
  • Views 500
X

xHaWTFuZZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accuracy boosting? Is it possible?

Does anyone think that accuracy boosting is possible? I've tried this out with some friends just like shooting Pavelows with an LGM.

P

ProDiiGy xx

Reaction score
Re: Accuracy boosting? Is it possible?

It's def possible, but you wouldn't really need a party just go into pubs and shoot stuff out of the air...

K

Kolraz

Reaction score

Hate to bring up an old thread, but I just tried shooting enemy pavelows in the air and it definately decreased accuracy, not increased.
Is there any way to boost up accuracy that people know of? I want to increase mine after riot shield boost.

X

x Primeeeeeee x

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Doesn't knifing only increase it? I once looked at my accuracy then went into a game, only used my knife then looked and I'm sure it increased. Worth a shot? I could try it later if you want.

K

Kolraz

Reaction score

That's a hell of a lot of knife kills though =P
When i shoot at the air support the crosses come up even for my own air support when shot at, yet it seems it doesn't count for accuracy =(

Anyone figured out a way yet?

D

Dylan LPFC

Banned
Reaction score

shooting at pavelow's and stuff decrease accuracy knifiing does nothing to accuracy hope that helps :biggrin:

The best way i have found is simply just headshotting people like in 3rd person cage match

X

x Primeeeeeee x

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dylan LPFC said:
knifiing does nothing to accuracy

Source?

D

Dylan LPFC

Banned
Reaction score

x Primeeeeeee x said:

i have a knifing account which is level 33 and no shots and the accuracy is 0.00% and i have 400 kills

A

alc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im sure the only thing that will put ur accuracy up is the bullets what hit the other players n kill them, think it works it out from HITS n MISSES,.... but after doing riot shield boostin we've got no chance lol, way to many misses to catch up on :.(

Top Bottom