Boosting accounts to 50

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Synenergys, Jan 25, 2009 with 5 replies and 349 views.

1. Synenergys

Synenergys Newbie

Ratings:
    me and my friend are boosting accounts to 50 in team doubles
    we got -200+

ive decided to boost people as high as we can for free
    so message me and we can do it p=
    thankyou

-Syn-

2. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure you can't use microsoft points, trading them is against the rules and I don't know if that counts as trading

3. MahJaY

MahJaY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can you boost me?

4. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    No offense synenergys but idk if your capable to boost people to 50's. You pm'ed me asking for help. Sure you can do it with your partner, but you have no experience, and if you do it without your partner it will be a lot harder,think about it. BTW thats why I stopped boosting. It took too much of my time becuz people I was boosting would rush and cause to many close games with me with 20 and them with 5 kills.

Also if people can't get to at least a 43-44 in dubz by themselves their not decent.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Synenergys

Synenergys Newbie

Ratings:
    im just gonna try and help people
    and its not real hard so far Braden
    i got to level 40 so far in less then 1 hour lol
    but i decied ill just help people for free so if you need any help just pm me and ill try and help you [=

and sure ill boost you hacks we can try and get your 50 just pm me your gamertag and ill add you on my booster

6. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    an hour thats long lol, but if you can get random garbage people too 50's have fun.