Discussion Boosting 50's in any playlist apart from LW

• Thread starter TipTopGlitcher
  • Start date
  • Views 781
T

TipTopGlitcher

Reaction score
Sin$
I can boost in Team Slayer, Swat, Snipers and Doubles which is the easiest of all comment below or pm me and I'll help you out. I have 4 controllers.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
I can boost in Team Slayer, Swat, Snipers and Doubles which is the easiest of all comment below or pm me and I'll help you out. I have 4 controllers.

Could you help me out in Doubles? I boosted to around 20-30 at one point.

Char Char B1nx

Char Char B1nx

Its a beautiful Lie, its a perfect denial.
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend are interested. I have a fresh account that i would like to be a 50, and my friend is a force colonel who is a 36 in doubles with 18 xp. My Gamertag is Char Char B1nx. Message me on xbox or pm me on here and we can see if we can arrange something. Thanks Dude!

T

TheDarkKnightM4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im close of getting a lvl 50 only need few more ranks im level 45 in slayer with 58 exp am decent
GT: x Tru3 Legend x

Jessieofwg

Jessieofwg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: That human Finn
Got a 31 in mlg can you help with that it has zero losses and like only 10 wins so it should be pretty easy! Plus I'm not bad 50 in swat with wins at 50 high! Hmu

Habit719

Habit719

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to play some TS tonight. GT:
PrL RuNs Social
i played against you the other night, your team mashed us :smile: 
I'd like to get boosted in Doubles or TS. i'm a 38 in doubles with under 60 xp and 39 in TS with a whopping 422 xp. :smile: it's not locked still fluctuates ! GT : Habit719

A

Arclight

Reaction score
Sin$
I am interested in boosting in team slayer or lone wolves. I am a 46 in lone wolves and a 43 in team slayer. My gamertag is: iLL x GnAsHTy.

Habit719

Habit719

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a 44 in Lone wolves .we can start a lobby to get 50's in LW with 4 more people who have 43-46. change our region and start games preferring our language. one person get the Victory , others get 2nd .switch out every other game. my GT is : : : Habit719

R

rhetorical 1sk

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like yo get a 50 in TS if possible currently 46. GT Rhetorical 1SK

Char Char B1nx

Char Char B1nx

Its a beautiful Lie, its a perfect denial.
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy is legit. He got me and my buddy both 50's

Top Bottom
Login
Register