What's new

boosting 24/7 uss texas only

M

Mr_Riptide

Reaction score
MUST HAVE 2 PADS

Hey am Boosting on ps4 I have not done it on ps4 but I have done it on the Xbox one tho inv me then

PSN: Mr_Riptide

Last edited:
T

The_Fluke10

Reaction score
Psn: The_Fluke10

Inv me

M

Mr_Riptide

Reaction score
Need 5 people right now so message me or add me and I will inv you to a party don’t be a c*** and just leave

M

Mr_Riptide

Reaction score
I need 4 people if not boosting dead on ps4

S

StaindXx

Reaction score
I really wish I could, but I had 1 of my controllers stolen... now I’m forced to suffer and watch this. While I really want to boost.

O

ObeyGods

illest
Reaction score
I really wish I could, but I had 1 of my controllers stolen... now I’m forced to suffer and watch this. While I really want to boost.
Why not just play the game like a normal human instead of spending 100+$ on a game to have no skill and a waste of money? You guys are F*****G annoying.

T

The_Fluke10

Reaction score
Playing now inv me
Boosting
The_Fluke10

D

DAVID WONG

Getting There
Reaction score
Why not just play the game like a normal human instead of spending 100+$ on a game to have no skill and a waste of money? You guys are F*****G annoying.
lol stay in ur lane kid why u worrying about someone game they paid for all u crybaby are annoying i just slap 10mil on ur dumba** u sook

O

ObeyGods

illest
Reaction score
lol stay in ur lane kid why u worrying about someone game they paid for all u crybaby are annoying i just slap 10mil on ur dumba** u sook
Why don’t you get good at a game then talk s**t without cheating like a p****

D

DAVID WONG

Getting There
Reaction score
keep crying to micheal condrey lol u nub
Jealous of what? Some scrubby kids that can’t get things done without boosting? Come one you make no sense
r

C

Clem QLF

Reaction score
Me add me : xClem_QLF_FR

READY FOR BOOST CTF

Top Bottom