What's new

Discussion Boost Without getting banned theory!

N

Name0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No this is not another Challenge reset thread!

So i have started boosting when i found out about the Ethernet glitch and i started off small and one day i was like hey I'll try to reset my CR CAP and i did and guess what? Bungie banned my cr gain for 24+ hours. I was looking on the game history and you can tell when you have boosted on the Map like this.

If they checked your kills per hour its like 500k and you played for like 10min and got 5000kills.

Now to the point!

1:
Do the Ethernet glitch with the Daily Challenges (If you don't know how here is the link)
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/311994-no-more-daily-challenge-reset-threads/

2:
Do as much as you want or until you get caped when you are done boosting or you get your last challenge complete Unplug your cord and "DON'T PLUG IT BACK IN!" Save and quit the game wait for your points as soon as they go up shut off your Xbox!

3:
Turn it back on go on Xbox live and the game you just played did not go on your record by doing this Bungie has no record of you boosting?
Profit?

This is a theory!!
and i tried it on 2 accounts at my house and seemed to work better and i have not gotten banned after doing this.

Maybe it's luck? Maybe it helps? Maybe it works? Test it out on your own risk update me? Questions? Ask

Thanks for reading! B)

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm just throwing this out, tell me if it's wrong.

but let's say you boost like 40k, right. well i get how your saying how bungie can't see the last game you played. but couldn't they view your cR and be like "hmmm, how did he go from 20k to 60k all of a sudden"

N

Name0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No proof? Just don't be really sketch with it play real campaign or firefight

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but I thought they made it clear any cR earned offline wouldn't stick when you went online.. (most anyways) I dont know, I am dont boosting lmao.

N

Name0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i think that is true but it's all from commendations i get 0 points from score.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try this with a secondary but I don't think it will work

N

Name0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:blink: Maybe you can still get reset/ban but it's a less chance i'm not sure

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
the easiest way to not get banned (or lessen your chances) is just to boost in moderation. so do a little here and a little there but dont go shooting up in ranks. its the same with modding gamerscore if you boost to 300k at once, you'll probably get caught. but if you boost in moderation say 1k a day or something like that then yeah it'll take longer to get 300k but you probably wont get banned.

O

omeganuepsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as unplugging goes. You actually earn credit on the fly. The end game summary is just a graphic that shows you how far that game went.

If you hit start, you can watch your credits rise bit by bit.(IE hit start every time you get a +Cr), but at the end of the game the display is reset to what you started that game with to show you the total progress.

P

Prologue

Reaction score
Sin$
i thought you dont get banned for credit farming on ONI Sword base, i heard it was just an exploit.

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the easiest way to not get banned (or lessen your chances) is just to boost in moderation. so do a little here and a little there but dont go shooting up in ranks. its the same with modding gamerscore if you boost to 300k at once, you'll probably get caught. but if you boost in moderation say 1k a day or something like that then yeah it'll take longer to get 300k but you probably wont get banned.
EXACTLY this is how i mod my gamer score, credits, or any other amout of points. i just do a little bit at a time, enough to get me close to where i want to be, but not enough to get noticed for modding. cuz if you go from 50k creds to 200k credz it really obvious that their modding. that's the main reason people get banned. they over do it all at once. but thanks for putting this out for people to see :smile:

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
EXACTLY this is how i mod my gamer score, credits, or any other amout of points. i just do a little bit at a time, enough to get me close to where i want to be, but not enough to get noticed for modding. cuz if you go from 50k creds to 200k credz it really obvious that their modding. that's the main reason people get banned. they over do it all at once. but thanks for putting this out for people to see :smile:
+1

in short, the smaller the number, the smaller chance of getting caught

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but I thought they made it clear any cR earned offline wouldn't stick when you went online.. (most anyways) I dont know, I am dont boosting lmao.

Me to, how lown are you baned for?
I've been at no cR for 3 days, so I'm guessing it's a week.
Or 2. :\

Top Bottom
Login
Register