Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

PS4 boost nuked out and dark matter

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO4 Boosting' started by iixZodd, Feb 21, 2019 with 9 replies and 694 views.

1. iixZodd

iixZodd Newbie

Ratings:
    50 kill rotation HC Dom. Gonna be trying to get these lobby going. made a discord so it easier for people to find a group to boost with. Would highly recommend joining the discord.
    How to boost
    -two groups of 5
    -group 1 and group 2 search in HC Dom till matched together on a map Per. firing range.
    -each group leader will set the rotation on who goes next and so on. Group order will be posted in discord
    -it's 50 kills each than rotate

Things to boost-
    Killchain
    Nuclear
    Quad Feed
    Dark Matter
    Nuked Out

psn ZoddLIVE

2. Woodywas

Woodywas Newbie

Ratings:
  3. OP
    iixZodd

iixZodd Newbie

Ratings:
    can't find woosywas my psn is ZoddLIVE

4. BRIANSMOKEALOT

BRIANSMOKEALOT Newbie

Ratings:
    I’m interested is this! I’m in Toronto Canada, would that work? I have a mic and 2 controllers as well. Let me know!
    My psn- is: BRIAN-SMOKEALOT

5. david_vandaharr

david_vandaharr Newbie

Ratings:
  6. PMW

PMW Newbie

Ratings:
    PSN: pukeomatik

7. DL_QuickscopeNL

DL_QuickscopeNL Newbie

Ratings:
    Psn name= DL_QuickscopeNL
    I need relentless kills,fire with fire,copycat and ruin shutdowns thats it dont need to boost dark matter nuked out or chain kills already got those legit :biggrin:

8. OG_Messy

OG_Messy Newbie

Ratings:
    add me OG_Messy ive got one other

9. Ps4isthemove1

Ps4isthemove1 Newbie

Ratings:
  10. tyfeb303

tyfeb303 Newbie

Ratings: