Boost Nice Arm while AFK (AFC)

• Thread starter NK OWNS 4 FUN
  • Start date
  • Views 1,627
N

NK OWNS 4 FUN

Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a way to boost "Nice Arm" while not playing. You want to follow this guide, with a couple of changes.

1. This can be done on normal with cowbell on.

2. After killing the elite, kill both grunts so that you have a sticky grenade.

3. after throwing the two grenades, sprint in the direction shown.

4. After sprinting, look down and low your walk speed down.

5. If the game check points properly, simply find a way to hold your left stick down. This will throw a sticky grenade at your feet killing you, and auto reverting to the checkpoint, rinse and repeat.

yellosnomonkee

yellosnomonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice idea but im afraid that if you do this it will last about 5 cycles then restart the mission :/

420 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt restart the mission for me, is working as many times as i want it to

O

omeganuepsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice idea but im afraid that if you do this it will last about 5 cycles then restart the mission :/
For me it doesn't restart, it does go back to the previous check point.(I had gone through the tunnel to the right, not straight, and that checkpoint is right where part of the left wall comes out)

All in all, not much of an afk, only does it a few times(At a triple that's 15 kills if it is really only 5 times, i didn't keep count, once it set back my checkpoint, I gave up).

It's also a b**** to set up, sometimes the grunts magically wake up if you assassinate or beat them down as will the elite, and they only drop 1 sticky between the 3(on normal there's 2 grunts and 1 elite), so even if you do it perfectly quiet so as to not disturb the grunts below, sometimes you end up with no sticky.

As for a time VS money deal, not worth it, imo.

But some claim it doesn't reset them(when doing AFK with the left trigger taped down), worth a shot if it does work for you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register