Boost me to 50 for reward(safe payments)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Deadly Kid, Nov 26, 2008 with 6 replies and 355 views.

1. Deadly Kid

Deadly Kid Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay so im 47 in slayer 45 in dubs, 41 in mlg, 44 in swat. I am a very good player, i can post a lot of games recently where i went positive when our team went negative and lost. If you boost me to 50 i will pay you through paypal. It is a safe payment because I will pay you after each level i go up. Or the second option is I will MAKE you a 1 month account. For instance I'm a 47 in slayer so at 49 I will make you a account then after i hit 50 I'll make you another one or I can hold that one off till that one before it ends. Another option is if you trust me, i can go buy a 1600 ms point card/3 month card after i hit 50. Fourth option, I have a general account that has playing time until end of December, I can give you that after I hit 50. You would think why would he want a 50 if he already has one? My general is my 2nd account which has no achievments, no armor, and not much game content on it. I WILL NOT SCAM YOU!!!

Contact Info:
    AIM - w3lson
    Leave your GT here because I have to remove some friends off my list and/or you can leave your aim here.

2. legendary xH2x

legendary xH2x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WHY BOTHER

Dude i dont mean to be mean but again save some money its just a number:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
    And you already have a genral account just get the acheivements and stuff

Here you want a fifty here you go 50

3. OP
    Deadly Kid

Deadly Kid Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i guess it is just a number and you see all these bks with 50s that talk sh*t and make fun of you. I would use that general account but i play other games and logging on and off for games takes to much time.

4. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    Send a friend request to cas1081

5. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
  6. HaLLu

HaLLu Newbie

Ratings:
    I can't boost you, but I need some other good players to play with in Team slayer so I can get a 50. I am a 47 in team slayer as well and I hate joining games alone because usually I get matched up with people with no mics and no strategy and it turns into an AR rushing battle. Anyway, GT is x HaLLu

7. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    HaLLu... stay on topic if you need help with that pm people.