Boost me to 50 for reward(safe payments)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Deadly Kid, Nov 26, 2008 with 4 replies and 345 views.

1. Deadly Kid

Deadly Kid Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay so im 47 in slayer 45 in dubs, 41 in mlg, 44 in swat. I am a very good player, i can post a lot of games recently where i went positive when our team went negative and lost. If you boost me to 50 i will pay you through paypal. It is a safe payment because I will pay you after each level i go up. Or the second option is I will MAKE you a 1 month account. For instance I'm a 47 in slayer so at 49 I will make you a account then after i hit 50 I'll make you another one or I can hold that one off till that one before it ends. Another option is if you trust me, i can go buy a 1600 ms point card/3 month card after i hit 50. Fourth option, I have a general account that has playing time until end of December, I can give you that after I hit 50. You would think why would he want a 50 if he already has one? My general is my 2nd account which has no achievments, no armor, and not much game content on it. I WILL NOT SCAM YOU!!!

Contact Info:
    AIM - w3lson
    Leave your GT here because I have to remove some friends off my list and/or you can leave your aim here.

2. SerpantSlayer

SerpantSlayer Getting There

Ratings:
    Ill help you in swat. Add - iSwatBooster and ill get you to a 49, then you give me 1600 points and ill get you to 50 after.

3. razorr07

razorr07 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i added you, let me know when you want to start.

4. OP
    Deadly Kid

Deadly Kid Enthusiast

Ratings:
    okay sounds fair.

make your own thread :tongue:

Okay i added iswatbooster im a 45 now.

5. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    SerpentSlayer, PM HangtimePro or message him on Xbox Live, he could use your help.