P1 - Accept invit then spam options
P2 - Press back and bring party
P1 - Press again option
P2 - Go to zombie mode
P1 - Place the cursor on change map

P2 - Go in private and start Outbreak mode and quickly :

leave alone then join player 1

P1 - Wait your friend then quickly :

change map, choose golova, confirm, choose again golova, select TDM, valid and press back, press social, go in group and leave party.

-------------------------------------

when the game starts, wait 5 seconds and kill yourself with your grenade. You will spawn in front of each other, do not move and do your kills.

To do well, before doing the glitch, I advise everyone to restart their console.
And just do the glitch, don't do anything else. When the game starts, take your time.
When you glitch with your friend, wait until the notifications are gone to do the next step ... except the last two to do quickly.
If a bad manipulation has been done, restart your game each.

The method does not work all the time, I sometimes succeed the first time, but sometimes I try 4 times before I succeed.

Last edited:
xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
100% still works. also works cross platform, I did it with my ps5 and pc accounts

TommyGood

TommyGood

Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch works, every Camo, level and title will remain, even in warzone, I've experienced that the host has to be a console for some reason (in my case a ps4), if the host isn't a console, but for example a pc, everything you unlock will go away after you restart the game. So the host has to be a console, but the other player can be a pc player, like in my case.

Z

ZxNuKeNxZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Playstation you know that you can basicly have S&D with unlimited respawn using the onslaught mode? So you can actually do all your weapon at once?

S

sean6ary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna try this ? Xbox OG SEANO
Activision THE SERGEANT#4840468

Z

ZxNuKeNxZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Link for instructions? Haven’t seen this anywhere
there is one
ill edit the comment and add the other one need to find it in my history xD
this is the one

Post automatically merged:

im thinking to buy the game on ps4 just to do this but without a controller this is useless ???

Last edited:
parkerpeter

parkerpeter

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

im new here .. . Can anyone help me with this? Im on ps4 and would be very thankful if anyone can help me :rolleyes:

is it possible to do this on one console with two controller?

or anyone to do this ?

Last edited:
T

ThcKushClownz

Reaction score
Sin$
Playstation you know that you can basicly have S&D with unlimited respawn using the onslaught mode? So you can actually do all your weapon at once?
Yes that’s what I’ve been doing past 3 days you can get every challenge in s&d expect eliminations, but you can just use the tdm method to get the elimation kills. I got dm ultra in like 2-3 days of doing this with double xp b4 the season ended

R

Rannerz

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone trying to party up who knows how to do this? I'd be down, but have not tried so would take a moment.

Top Bottom
Login
Register