• Start date
  • Views 776
Poles

Poles

Reaction score
Sin$
Qip8WtKitNyqZl_2XyqRL1xoBKlZQKVuwvo0deti_rYrSGYkz7gs0UwI24nG5sdMTg=h900

Welcome Commanders! :thumbsup:

This thread is for any boom beach players who want to socialize with other players. You may post tips, mods, questions, base layouts, recruiting or just chat about BOOM. I hope this thread will become quite helpful/useful in the future.
You can message me anytime for and questions or concerns you may have, and I'll do my best to get back to you all.

For those who have yet to download "Boom Beach"... Your missing out on a really fun game, boom beach isn't quite like supercells clash of clans. But it does some similar aspects of clash. But go check it out.

Enjoy This Thread Guys!
-Tab

Last edited:
Cheats

Cheats

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
boom-beach-android-for-pc.jpg

Welcome Everyone!
Have you been hopping around looking for a task force? Or not satisfied with the amount of members in the task force.. Well your in luck finding this thread, with all the latest task forces that may catch your attention!

Rules: (Formating)

Task Force Name:
Task Force Tag:
Leader Name:
Force Points:
Intel:
Entry Requirements:

(That's What It Should Look Like When You Post In This Thread)

Hopefully You Fellow Commaders Find The Right Task Force...

:woot: Happy Booming :woot:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Been playing this game a bit on my tablet... Its fun but, I wish you could build/upgrade multiple things at once...

M

Moophus

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello!

We would love to have more members in order to participate in more task force operations! Please join us! :smile:

Task Force Name:
LeagueGuards
Task Force Tag: #QRQQ9U9
Leader Name: + omgitsalia +
Force Points: 99
Intel: 4
Entry Requirements: Nothing

Poles

Poles

Reaction score
Sin$
Been playing this game a bit on my tablet... Its fun but, I wish you could build/upgrade multiple things at once...
I agree 100% on that... There's like what 25+ builder men and they hall build together on one thing. Hopefully they will update that in the future.

Top Bottom
Login
Register