What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Bombushka now avaiable | New Adversarymode | New Discounts

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
  • RM-10 BOMBUSHKA PLANE AND BOMBUSHKA RUN MODE NOW IN GTA ONLINE
12f961458d0d319368fcb3f165b2c9c0236f903c.jpg

RM-10 BOMBUSHKA NOW AVAILABLE

There’s no such thing as having too much firepower at your disposal, and here to help you obliterate your adversaries is the mother of all aerial assault vehicles - the RM-10 Bombushka. With seating for six and enough ordnance to flatten a small village, this behemoth is sure to summon a few white flags from your enemies. If front, top, and rear-mounted guns aren’t enough, upgrade your Bombushka in your Hangar Workshop to drop a few additional surprises on your foes like Explosive, Gas, Incendiary and Cluster bombs. Grab your RM-10 Bombushka today from Warstock Cache & Carry.

BOMBUSHKA RUN OUT NOW

7520fe737d3a5f07d8d30c720bda53345bfd0303.jpg

Put your piloting proficiency to the test in Bombushka Run, the latest mode to hit GTA Online. Two teams of up to four square off, with one side piloting the heavily armed Bombushka as the other attempts to bring this beast down with a swarm of Buzzard Attack Helicopters. Teams then switch sides, and whichever one survives the longest while piloting the Bombushka scores the victory. It’s the classic game of cat and mouse, except the mouse is an enormous Cold War bomber bristling with .50 Cal Turrets and the cats get armed copters. Earn Double GTA$ & RP in Bombushka Run, now through September 25th.

DISCOUNTS FOR CUSTOMIZATION

Add a little flair to your fleet this week, whether it be applying that livery you’ve been eyeing or stockpiling your bomb bay with a few incendiary treats:

• Hangar Workshop – 25% off
  • Aircraft Weapons – 25% off
  • Liveries – 25% off (cars and aircraft)
  • Resprays – 25% off (cars and aircraft)
  • Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 25% off
  • Executive Offices – 25% off
PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE

Stack the GTA$ sky high by competing in this week’s Premium Race & Time Trial events, live now through September 25th:

• Premium Stunt Race - "Water Slide" (Locked to Blazer Aqua)
  • Time Trial - "Calafia Way"
Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you'll get Triple RP regardless of where you finish. To take a stab at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you'll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP payouts.

Last edited:
IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 32 source missions completed and I already get the reduced price. As far as I remember from some "unreleased stuff" videos there was something around 25 mission to get the reduced price on the bombushka.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
I was surprised too.. hope it's just a joke
More like crappy coding. Seems the quality control has been let go and they standing in the unemployment line now.
5000 missions to get a reduction of a million dollars in price? Wtf
If reduced price unlocks sooner, as other poster said, and 5000 is a typo, it highlights the fact that C* no longer gives a crap about attention to detail or quality control.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 32 source missions completed and I already get the reduced price. As far as I remember from some "unreleased stuff" videos there was something around 25 mission to get the reduced price on the bombushka.
Yeah i just bought it and i had the trade price unlocked. I have done less thsn 50 supply missions.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The supply missions you have to complete to get reduced price has been set to 24

P

phillipjones75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The supply missions you have to complete to get reduced price has been set to 24

Unless it's changed in the last 4 hours, I have 25 missions and it's still not unlocked at the lower price

M

murder4fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This plane sucks. You can't even use the cannons as a pilot. Not worth it. Dupe a laser in your hanger. Now that's worth it

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
More like crappy coding. Seems the quality control has been let go and they standing in the unemployment line now.
5000 missions to get a reduction of a million dollars in price? Wtf
If reduced price unlocks sooner, as other poster said, and 5000 is a typo, it highlights the fact that C* no longer gives a crap about attention to detail or quality control.
If you knew where that came from you'd laugh your *** off. (Inside joke)
Many complaints about how there was just too much to do to get discount pricing on warstock. 5000 is a joke. It obviously doesn't actually take 5000 to unlock the price. Detail and quality are high priority. Not named Rockstar for no reason.

T

ThatsQuacktastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's just a big plane with 3 turrets you can not operate while flying and the same bomb drop that like 3 other planes already have? Am I missing anything?

VikDragon

VikDragon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps it's just me, but I'm sitting here laughing at the disappointment and crazy expectations from the Bombushka plane.

From the posts and videos of unreleased planes, you could tell it is a big *** plane. That led me to believe it was going to be on the slower side. You could see the guns, so you knew it was going to need to be occupied by multiple people to power all the guns. Maybe the gun at the very front could be powered by the pilot, but not the case as we now know.

The interior video had similar options (what to press to use gun, blah blah...) as the Command Center cab inside the MOC so I figured this was where you would sit to use the guns in a similar fashion, minus the spot to start Special Vehicle Missions.

It has "Bomb" in the name so I figured you could drop bombs from it, like you can in other planes.

What were people expecting? Fast and nimble as a Lazer, pilot able to power everything, homing missiles front and back? So one big griefing machine that would trigger 72 other posts about how OP it is?

I am a little disappointed that it only takes one rocket to bring it down.

Last edited:
Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I concur with VikDragon on this - what did people expect?

Most of the Smuggler's Run DLC was a joke. It's the only DLC I've actually complained about because, consciously, I'm always aware that I don't see the point complaining about anything if it's free [would you agree?] but in terms of what it offers the game after 4 years, how much everything attached to it costs and how much - as per Ill Gotten Gains, Biker and Gun Running DLC - you can make back doing freemode missions, it's basically R* sitting back and laughing at you.

I'm going off topic but the point I'm making is - look, we've tried all the planes, we've got them stored in our hangars to impress our friends who don't give a ****, and yet, I'm still waiting for anybody to find any real practical use for anything in the DLC. The Bomboushka is a huge, expensive jet that you and your friends can sit in, and like all aircraft, turn you into a sitting duck. Dreams of carpet bombing a session from 20,000ft? Forget it - you can't see where the bombs are going so you have no idea where you're aiming (most idiots do it straight over somebody) and by the time you've co-ordinated an accurate strike, all of your bombs have gone, somebody has shot you down with some explosive rounds, and the target you wanted to troll has moved on out of boredom waiting for you to blow him sky high.

Theoretically? Fun; a riot. In action? Pointless. And every plane minus ultra cool Microlite, and even to a certain degree the Havoc which doesn't seem to actually blow up and bounces off everything - is ****. Why would the Bomboushka be any different?

Top Bottom
Login
Register