What's new

Solved Bogdan Glitch Question

N

NikleMKD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , i wanna ask about bogdan glitch , is it patched , bcs i finished it one time and when i tryed second/third/4th time the game is exiting .. crashing ? Do some other have this problem??
im not sure if this thread is for here..

Solution
Dcaldwellfilms
This is like PAC STD. Rockstar may tweak it, change stuff like when you should quit (like originally I remember having to quit like right around when the screen flashes, now if you do it that early you’re probably going to lose it and instead you can quit well into the cutscene and you’re fine) or get rid of the ability to call in Pegasus vehicles, or make air support actually do air support, etc. But this will be in the game one way or another until GTA 6 is out.
J

jail_cloudy326

Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly its not a glitch which is why they cant patcit ,just make sure the host holds R1 +L1 when loading in if done correctly the grey screen appears to callibrate screen note all default settings come back

Upvote 0
Dcaldwellfilms

Dcaldwellfilms

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like PAC STD. Rockstar may tweak it, change stuff like when you should quit (like originally I remember having to quit like right around when the screen flashes, now if you do it that early you’re probably going to lose it and instead you can quit well into the cutscene and you’re fine) or get rid of the ability to call in Pegasus vehicles, or make air support actually do air support, etc. But this will be in the game one way or another until GTA 6 is out.

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register