Solved Bogdan Glitch/Bad sport message.

• Thread starter NikleMKD
  • Start date
  • Views 14,030
N

NikleMKD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys , i was doing bogdan glitch and after some completed finales i got placed in bad sport ( 2 days ) is it possible to prevent this happend in future? is there any way to not get placed in bad sport? ThankYou

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you closing the game then you need to clear game cache.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Social Club (Non-Steam Only):
  1. Hit the Home key to bring up the Social Club Overlay.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Under "Profile" select Delete Local Profile.
  4. Click Confirm.
  5. Sign in again using your email and password for the Social Club account that activated GTAV.
Steam:
  1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the "Verify integrity of game files" option.
  4. Steam will verify the game's cache file. This process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
This won't get you out of badsports but it should stop you from getting badsport messages when doing the bogdan replay. i'm on PS4 and everytime i close app and clear game cache it works fine.

Upvote 0
N

NikleMKD

Reaction score
Sin$
so when i close the game i have to start game again and do that? dont go in online mode or?

Upvote 0
N

NikleMKD

Reaction score
Sin$
i am disconecting and closing the game ( both of them )) :biggrin:

Looks like ive found issuse :smile: , im starting game than its load in normal and im clearing cache from Social Club and deleting RockStar Games folder from documents and i dont have that message now :smile:

btw do i have to be in invite only session or i can do it in public session with some random?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
J

Joliet John

Reaction score
Sin$
I had been doing the Bogdan Glitch for a couple of months. I'd pay my friends 85% to help them get money. About a week ago, I started getting a Bad Sport message when I loaded back in. I repeatedly ignored it and ended up banished to the Bad Sport lobby for 2 days.

Hoping to avoid that in the future, I Googled around for a work around. The best I found was to clear my cache before loading back into the game. I tried that. I was able to run the glitch twice, but on the 3rd and 4th times, I got the bad sport message again, so, clearing my cache doesn't work.

Info:
PC
GTA Launcher (not Steam)
Using task manager to exit out of the game when the Avenger lands

Like I said, this has been working flawlessly up until now. I was running Bogdan easily 10 - 50 times per day (with various friends)

I tried disconnecting my cable rather than using task manager, but still got the bad sport message when I loaded back in.

Anyone know a way to run the glitch and avoid getting the bad sport status?

Upvote 0
Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have the other players commend u, also have a friend to run it with so u aren't quiting every time, and or complete some other jobs

Upvote 0
lazers378

lazers378

Reaction score
Sin$
What about internet disconnect ? If I just connect internet, it lands me back to story mode. Then i connect and come online. Is this method safe ?

Upvote 0
Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What about internet disconnect ? If I just connect internet, it lands me back to story mode. Then i connect and come online. Is this method safe ?
Whenever doing a replay exploit u have 2 leave the mission at the end there is no way 2 hide this from R* the best way is 2 go back 2 back with another player also every1 commends player that will quit, just doing this alone and u will b okay u could run the heist all day but also pay attention to ur status if it stops saying clean and says dodgy complete some jobs and get people 2 commend u

Upvote 0
lazers378

lazers378

Reaction score
Sin$
I used to close app. but only did this once a day for like 6 or 7 days due to fear of bad sport. Then yesterday I did twice in a row with internet dc. There was one difference though, in internet disconnect, i got a call from Lester that mission is ready. Then I got a call from LEster that bogdan has gone back to Russia though I still have act 2 final ready. This commend thing is new, I will do that with friend.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register