Reaction score
Sin$
does any1 know any glitches on bog normal. thanks cmgetme

H

HT117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen 1 video of a glitch to get on top of the buildings in Bog but it's not that practical. It takes a long time, it requires 2 RPG jumps and it is really hard to do.

The only one I use (which isn't a glitch it's just a jump) is to get ontop of the container to snipe from (the one near the container you can walk through on the farside of the map).

badillin

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HT117 said:
The only one I use (which isn't a glitch it's just a jump) is to get ontop of the container to snipe from (the one near the container you can walk through on the farside of the map).

Mmm would you mind being more specific? a video would be nice... iven if it doesnt seem to be that "big" of a glitch...

H

HT117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
badillin said:
Mmm would you mind being more specific? a video would be nice... iven if it doesnt seem to be that "big" of a glitch...

I'm currently formatting my computer which I connect my capture card to so I won't be able to make a video for a while.
From the spawn behind the concrete wall (S portion of the map) if you look straight ahead there is a burning barrel. Behind that (Due N) there is a hallowed out container (HQ Location). This is the side I am talking about. If you go to the burning barrel (E part of map before the container I mentioned) there is a car diagonally left from the barrel. Jump on the roof of the car and turn left (facing SW). There is a solid container that you can sprint jump to and snipe from. You're exposed, but it's still a good place to go once in a while.

Top Bottom
Login
Register