Xbox One PS4 BO4 PS4/XB1 Bot Lobby║Boost/Powerlevel║XP║Prestige║Unlock Camos║XP/CAMO LOBBY║We Have 20+ Xbox/Ps4's

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO4 Boosting' started by BrownMagician, Oct 20, 2018 with 354 replies and 80,680 views.

1. BrownMagician

BrownMagician Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com Verified Lifetime

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    Black Ops 4 Powerleveling/Boosting Services Now Available on PS4 and Xbox!

Please contact us directly to purchase for BO4 on PS4.

Please contact us directly to purchase for BO4 on Xbox.

BO4 Powerleveling/Boosting Prices (XBOX and PS4 ONLY)
    [​IMG]

This lobby is hosted with our 10-Xbox One/PS4 Consoles, you will join a lobby with our away from controller consoles and start boosting / killing. No waiting turns, no 50 kill rotations, IT IS ALWAYS YOUR TURN!, no rookie players, no wasting time, just all you killing our away from controller players in-game. NO SIGN-IN REQUIRED WE INVITE YOU TO OUR LOBBY! This is the absolute best and fastest way to obtain Diamond Camo / Dark Matter. Also a great way to earn challenges to unlock your camos. We have over 10 dummy Xbox One/PS4 consoles waiting for you to kill!

The bots do not move around at all making for an easy head-shot everytime!

HC Domination Lobbies
    (150+ kills per game)
    1 Game = $15
    5 Games = $50
    10 Games = $85
    20 Games = $150
    $90 = You Join and Stay Until You Get a Full Prestige (+55 levels)

$90 = Nuked Out Calling Card (We login to your account and perform the service, we will get you the super rare, super difficult "Nuked Out" calling card challenge where you must go 30-0 on a Free-for-All match. *Note* Recovery can take up 24 to 48 hours or less from when order is placed to be completed. **Nuked Out Card is for XB1 Only**
    [​IMG]

(In our boosting lobby you can easily get headshots, longshots, attachment kills, blood-thirsties, rapid kills, revenge kills, chainkillers, etc. It takes about 2 games to get one gun gold, and about 10 games to achieve diamond camo.)

(You can kill for XP / levels, you can use your time to do your challenges, specific weapons, or even improve your KD ratio. Also this would be the best place for you to maximize your Double XP codes and/or Double XP weekends! These lobbies are absolutely great for fast leveling!)

You can easily get 100K+ XP per game (without 2XP) as well as complete camo challenges at the same time. You can easily get 150+ headshots each game.

Each game played will take around 22 minutes. Five games will take approximately 2 hours to complete. It also takes around 4 hours or less to achieve diamond weapons for one whole gun glass (For example: All Assault Rifles diamond will take around 4 hours).

My Kik: redblood_dk

Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
    Click Here to Add My Skype
    [​IMG]
    *Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.

My Discord: BrownMagician#8007

PM ON 7SINS:
    CLICK HERE

[​IMG]
    PS4 MWR Boosting Services are now available.
    These lobbies you can easily get over 400+ kills a game!

1 Game = $15
    5 Games = $50
    10 Games = $85
    20 Games = $150
    $90 = You Join and Stay Until You Get a Full Prestige (+55 levels)

Note: We are not responsible for any bans/resets that may or may not occur. Boost at your own risk. We can never predict what can happen in the future of such a new game.

• Like Like x 14
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. Aaron

Aaron I'm Batman Administrator

Ratings:
    Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
    This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Slim Shady

Slim Shady N1NJA $TYL3 Retired

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Vouch for BrownMagician have used his service on other games, and he knows what hes doing. :thumbsup:

If you need anything like this go with BrownMagician.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xBillx

xBillx Newbie

Ratings:
    Would recommend. Pay and played 7 games.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ziWHITEiz

ziWHITEiz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Awesome service! Just got done with 5 games and it only took about an hour.

• Like Like x 1
  7. oI Myers Io

oI Myers Io Newbie

Ratings:
    Can vouch, guy is chill af. Fast and easy to communicate with and sorted me out no problem.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Springer The Nerd

Springer The Nerd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Seems a bit on the expensive side for what it is. Personally I think $5/game would be the sweet spot

• Like Like x 4
  9. oI Myers Io

oI Myers Io Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey man I get that, but let me give you an example. You go to a boosting lobby with others. You get to kill 1 out of every 4 games. I went from 41 prestige 0 to 49 prestige 1 in 2.5 hrs verses if you did that in any other lobby it would be 4x longer. If you're even considering it I'd drop him a message, he can come and go, he's as chill as they come.

• Like Like x 1
  10. xBillx

xBillx Newbie

Ratings:

I can confirm. This is worth it. Doing this with random people is a pain in the ***. People always leave, or f*** **** up. This is so much better. I finished the rest of the guns i needed in only a couple of hours.

• Like Like x 1
  11. XgodXPG

XgodXPG Newbie

Ratings:
    If you only knew how fast you level up using this service you’d change your opinion. OP has the best strategies to give you your money’s worth. OP is also super helpful and understanding. The customer service is A1. Totally suggest getting this service from OP, super easy to level up and complete challenges.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Betrdenu

Betrdenu Newbie

Ratings:
    Such a good service ! The the way you boost is clearly and properly explained and he is there to support you the entire time ! He even gave me a few double xp boosts to help me get through the prestige first since I played for an entire prestige awesome service highly recommend

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cumminsturbodiesel

Cumminsturbodiesel Newbie

Ratings:
    This man is 100% legit great service great to get along with !!!! Totally recommend him!

• Like Like x 1
  14. x 20 ups x

x 20 ups x Newbie

Ratings:
    Rating: 10/10
    Games purchased: 10
    Games played: 16-18 I received some extra games for free because BrownMagician is a very chill guy (thanks again bro)

Amazing service. I highly recommend purchasing from BrownMagician. The service was extremely fast and he was always contactable when trying to organise my time for boosting. He was very easy going and mature. It took about 5-10 minutes for the boosting to begin as we we're making sure to get a specific map for the best spawns, which never flip by the way. BrownMagician explains the boosting method and how to maximise game time very well and also how to lock spawns so they don't ever flip. I was doing headshots only and I was getting 150 kills per game, if you are only after exp you would probably get 200+ kills a game.

For anyone thinking that it's not worth paying money to boost, you should reconsider and here's why;
    Most people are boosting for 1 round each with a team of 8-10 people
    that's 1 round worth of kills every 2-3 games
    which is 1 full match every 4-6 games.
    You're looking at 20-30 full matches for 5 full games worth of killing
    that doesn't even include the time it takes to find new players when someone leaves and ruins the lobby.

$50 with BrownMagician gets you 5 full games with spawns that don't flip and no messing around, no bulls***.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Aollixy

Aollixy Newbie

Ratings:
    Great guy! Got a couple extra games and he was very chill about everything! Reccomend this service to everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tanah

Tanah Newbie

Ratings:
    11/10. Very chill guy, talked quite a bit with each other and explained what we had to do to maximize what I needed. Will most likely come back again.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Viscarious

Viscarious Newbie

Ratings:
    Vouch for BrownMagician Amazing service and efficiency. Would 100% use their services again!

18. Donald Trumpkin

Donald Trumpkin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sounds lit, wish there was a PS4 version for this

19. seddi93

seddi93 Newbie

Ratings:
    Vouch for BrownMagician Amazing service and efficiency. Would 100% use their services again!
    Super nice just finished 5 games.

20. x7 ins4ne

x7 ins4ne Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Vouch for my dude lit lobbies prestiged