Discussion BO3 Zombies Spm/Avg Round not accurate

• Thread starter godallMarley
  • Start date
  • Views 979
G

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to ask the community if anyone else is having this same issue where your Spm and Avg rounds aren't adding up. My Spm is a 9 and my Avg round is 6, and I just found out my rounds survived was reset to 0 just 10mins ago. I just started prestiging few days ago right before the update dropped. I avg 250+ kills a game, and to atleast round 20.. My rounds survived went to 0 today a few days after the update.

Z

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Wanted to ask the community if anyone else is having this same issue where your Spm and Avg rounds aren't adding up. My Spm is a 9 and my Avg round is 6, and I just found out my rounds survived was reset to 0 just 10mins ago. I just started prestiging few days ago right before the update dropped. I avg 250+ kills a game, and to atleast round 20.. My rounds survived went to 0 today a few days after the update.
I was getting this too. Was playing Shadows and almost every game I was getting round 70+ and it said my Avg Round was 3 haha.

T

tezzalee

Reaction score
yes i am having the same issue i noticed yesterday after playing a while and also some of my friends are not showing up on my leader boards its showing they have played zero rounds on the new zombie map but we all played in a party and solo games

I

iCyBz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm master prestige level 40 and the leaderboards say I'm level 36 lol, same with everyone who is master prestige.

Z

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
I'm master prestige level 40 and the leaderboards say I'm level 36 lol, same with everyone who is master prestige.
I noticed this too!

R

red_eyez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah mine are messed up too.
i thought it was just me due to perhaps closing the app on death to keep gums lol.

Top Bottom