What's new

Discovery BO3 Strange Duplication Glitch

• Thread starter Lunax 4K
  • Start date
  • Views 2,729
L

Lunax 4K

Reaction score
I definitely think that it's possible to duplicate a prestige of an account to another account. I had one account signed in on the first controller and the second account signed into the second.

I had a friend invite my to HC CTF (Hardcore Capture The Flag)they then left, I stayed in the session.

I noticed that my level was glitching from prestige 1 level 35 and level 5 I checked the combat record of both accounts and noticed that It managed to dupe and stay on the combat. Sadly my game crashed as I had a map-pack installing.

H

hope1997

Reaction score
Mhmm interesting , which controller was the high lvl and low lvl and which one accepted the invite ??? Oh and were you in a loading screen , lobby screen etc.. and did ur friend leave immediately ??

L

Lunax 4K

Reaction score
Mhmm interesting , which controller was the high lvl and low lvl and which one accepted the invite ??? Oh and were you in a loading screen , lobby screen etc.. and did ur friend leave immediately ??
Controller 1 was the high level account, the second was just a dummy account. Sadly it didn't stick as my game crashed. What I thought was interesting was usually if the stats transfer on multiplayer and you go into a public session it resets you to your default account level whereas it didn't happen as I was waiting for the game session to load.

I believe that he did leave straight away, yes. When he left a random then joined my game.

T

thomas123456789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a duplication glich that sticks for the Xbox one for blackops 3

A

Artic Klatch

Reaction score
What’s your gamertag?

T

thomas123456789

Enthusiast