• Thread starter Art Abyss
  • Start date
  • Views 1,047
A

Art Abyss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have downloaded the latest title update and compatibility packs works fine offline but when i try go online it just constantly give me the ab...c.d.a...g.s error or abc error as most people call it does anyone know what i have done wrong or how to fix it, can someone give me the links to where they downloaded bo3 and the compatibility packs and stuff. btw i have a trinity rgh and i was using XBL HaZe.

I know this is kinda off topic of bo3 but can someone tell me if i've done something wrong or my kv sellers dodgy (http://www.ultimate-ebook.com/) or stealths dodgy (XBL HaZe) cause my kvs only lasted a a day and the other kv i bought only lasted a couple hours.

Marcusxx127

Marcusxx127

Reaction score
Sin$
I will try find one for u bro might be hard there's not much mods because it new game I'll try and find a custom made one for u bro ☺

Upvote 0
YFN

YFN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive downloaded bops3 from the marketplace (usa) using a msp spoofer and its 100% working online/offline. so i suggest the ppl that having problem to get it from the marketplace while on the rhg/jtag. then unlock it using content manager or xm360. if ya want to try the server im on and see if that helps message me on aim: nastymode08

Upvote 0
A

Art Abyss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive downloaded bops3 from the marketplace (usa) using a msp spoofer and its 100% working online/offline. so i suggest the ppl that having problem to get it from the marketplace while on the rhg/jtag. then unlock it using content manager or xm360. if ya want to try the server im on and see if that helps message me on aim: nastymode08
are you downloading the compatibility packs from xbox live?

Upvote 0
A

Art Abyss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, everything trough xbloxive, after that unlock with 360 content manager or xm360.
ok, ill try using the torrented version i have now and download the compatibility packs through xbox live and ill tell you if it worked in a couple days, if that fails ill probably do what you said, Thanks.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register