Not open for further replies.
ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have tried pretty much everything to try and get this fixed. Restarted the router, opened ports, deleted BO3 and re-installed it, yet BO3 is on Strict. When I test my connection it says I have NAT Type 2 so I'm at a loss. When I play BO3 I have no lag and my internet is really fast yet it's saying it's Strict.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose you have tried wired right?

Have you always had this problem or has it just been happening now?

What console are you on?

Upvote 0
ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose you have tried wired right?

Have you always had this problem or has it just been happening now?

What console are you on?
Yeah I am using an Ethernet cable. Before when I would restart my router it would change to open but now it's not changing to open. Also, I am on PS4.

Upvote 0
Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I am using an Ethernet cable. Before when I would restart my router it would change to open but now it's not changing to open. Also, I am on PS4.
have you tried with the DMZ mode on your router?

Try to factory reset the router and see what that does

Upvote 0
Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have tried pretty much everything to try and get this fixed. Restarted the router, opened ports, deleted BO3 and re-installed it, yet BO3 is on Strict. When I test my connection it says I have NAT Type 2 so I'm at a loss. When I play BO3 I have no lag and my internet is really fast yet it's saying it's Strict.
if it's on strict i would think it would lag and all. But you got to take in to consideration that it may be outside of your control like isp is doing some work on the service. Etc i would try to contact your isp and see if they can help i wouldn't contact Activision as there useless.

Upvote 0
ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
if it's on strict i would think it would lag and all. But you got to take in to consideration that it may be outside of your control like isp is doing some work on the service. Etc i would try to contact your isp and see if they can help i wouldn't contact Activision as there useless.
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. My download speed is at like 90 and upload over 10 or some **** and it runs super smooth. My friend joined my lobby and said I wasn't lagging at all. Yet we can't join the same party because our NAT type is different.

Upvote 0
ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Claws did a little something and I did a little something and now it's opened. Thanks for trying to help Shady Shady .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register