Sin$
yeah it`s workin fine
awesome :biggrin:

connnn

connnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be good if you got like bots to play against, I was playing dom on my own didn't know what to do after capture of the flags?

maxtep12

maxtep12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works
THIS ONLY WORKS ON PS4

To get tons of XP Play uplink with a friend pick up the uplink ball and boost with it you get 350+ XP Per kill

CLOSE BLACK OPS 3 & SPOTIFY BEFORE DOING THE GLITCH OR IT WILL NOT WORK

Text tutorial:
Find a match in ground war so that your in the lobby with the countdown timer
start Spotify and leave it running for about 30 secs - 1 min then go on bo3 everyone should be normal levels but after waiting about 2 minuted they will get level 1 and the match will start easy as that :smile:

[/QUOTE]

THIS ONLY WORKS ON PS4

To get tons of XP Play uplink with a friend pick up the uplink ball and boost with it you get 350+ XP Per kill

CLOSE BLACK OPS 3 & SPOTIFY BEFORE DOING THE GLITCH OR IT WILL NOT WORK

Text tutorial:
Find a match in ground war so that your in the lobby with the countdown timer
start Spotify and leave it running for about 30 secs - 1 min then go on bo3 everyone should be normal levels but after waiting about 2 minuted they will get level 1 and the match will start easy as that :smile:

[/QUOTE]

Saturn Six

Saturn Six

Reaction score
Sin$
I found this to work , but it does not work solo( there's no bots you can put in the game ) it works when you have friends to invite. Not sure if it make a difference but before you start the glitch in "manage party" set it to the amount of people you want to have in the locked lobby And keep it closed.

Valyent

Valyent

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish there was a way to do this on PC. Does anyone know a way to do a xp glitch at all on PC?

Top Bottom
Login
Register