• Thread starter HerbertThePervert
  • Start date
  • Views 1,472
HerbertThePervert

HerbertThePervert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sooo, My RGH got console banned for BO3 is the any way I can bypass this?

XBL Gavin

XBL Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might have been just a Bad KV or your menu could have not been working. Look up some Bo3 bypasses i remember using one.

Upvote 0
HerbertThePervert

HerbertThePervert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I'll just end up having to change the KV but I'll wait until the one I'm using gets banned by xbox and not just BO3

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Might have been just a Bad KV or your menu could have not been working. Look up some Bo3 bypasses i remember using one.

I think I'll just end up having to change the KV but I'll wait until the one I'm using gets banned by xbox and not just BO3
Hard to find any kind of Bo3 bypass outside of servers. Im going to assume you have on of those servers or wouldnt be on bo3.

Upvote 0
HerbertThePervert

HerbertThePervert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hard to find any kind of Bo3 bypass outside of servers. Im going to assume you have on of those servers or wouldnt be on bo3.
I have a BO3 Bypass but I got a little too excited when I installed BO3 and it completely went over my head to turn the ban bypass on before I modded my stats and played online xD

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a BO3 Bypass but I got a little too excited when I installed BO3 and it completely went over my head to turn the ban bypass on before I modded my stats and played online xD
Test if a new KV will work for you. If that doesn't work then I would check and see if it is an IP ban by changing your IP.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register