• Views 29,618
ROYALxHD

ROYALxHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1: Go to the safe zone on campaign

Step 2: Have you friend sit down on one of the combat chairs

Step 3: Have him start combat Immersion then complete 1 wave and then die on wave 2 when done tell him to hover I've begin combat immersion

Step 4: join his session as he's hovering over begin combat immersion

Step 5: when you join his game session and can move around tell him to start the immersion then go up to him and hold []/X

Step 6: then it should say customize class and begin immersion, change one thing on you class then start immersio

Step 6: there you go godmode and two players

YouTube: ROYALHD
Twitch: royalxhd
Follow on se7enSins for more glitches

Tutorial -

Last edited:
Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
l0NS1BM.jpg

EZ

M

mrjezbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we go in different sessions and then i join his safehouse or do we go in the same safehouse, he plays and i sit down after? Do we both click Begin, how do we do it?

ROYALxHD

ROYALxHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we go in different sessions and then i join his safehouse or do we go in the same safehouse, he plays and i sit down after? Do we both click Begin, how do we do it?
Ok you go into were it says resume game and all hover over go to safe house, tell your friend to sit in the chair and then hover over begin combat immersion, then join his game session i forgot to add another step 
Any idea if this also works on Xbox one?
It might try it

M

mrjezbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok you go into were it says resume game and all hover over go to safe house, tell your friend to sit in the chair and then hover over begin combat immersion, then join his game session i forgot to add another step 

It might try it
Do you have PS4? Could you come do it with me? It doesn't appear to work for me

A

AkAxCuTsYC33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants to try this on Xbox one, hit me up
GT: AkA x CuT5Y C33

Mentaligasm

Mentaligasm

New Elysium
Reaction score
Sin$
These steps are ****. Very unclear. This doesn't work the way the text tutorial is posted.

M

mrjezbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These steps are ****. Very unclear. This doesn't work the way the text tutorial is posted.
yeah. doesn't work at all for me either. The steps are not clear and you are left trying to guess exactly what to do.

M

mrjezbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it work thank you me and my friend did thank you
Yep i believe this. To be honest, people are complaining it doesn't work, the poster stops answering questions and someone who joined a few hours ago says it works. Is this a legit post?

B

BlackPeople

Reaction score
Sin$
I
Yep i believe this. To be honest, people are complaining it doesn't work, the poster stops answering questions and someone who joined a few hours ago says it works. Is this a legit post?
just got back on se7ensins I think I found a new glitch

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work on Xbox one?

I will also check this out on ps4 latter today.

H

hmmm253212

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked for me on Xbox One. Only one player gets god mode. My buddy and I just took turns getting realistic done and getting 35,000 points each. If the player without god mode dies, all the enemies despawn and the round will complete for you when he comes back in and starts his first round again. It's not anywhere near as complicated as OP made it sound.

1. Start a game with a buddy in the safe house.

2. Host sits in the chair and hovers over Begin Immersion.

3. Have your buddy sit in the same chair you're sitting in and hover over Begin Immersion.

4. Have one person press begin and then the other immediately after.

5. One of you will have god mode. While in god mode you can't crouch or see your ammo counter.

6. The most efficient way to benefit from this is to get god mode and have the other player without it die off in round one and not spawn back in. That way they don't die off in a higher round and make you lose points.

Last edited:
Mentaligasm

Mentaligasm

New Elysium
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you invite a friend to a game party then go to safe house or invite them after loading in solo? How do you sit in the same chair? 
Worked for me on Xbox One. Only one player gets god mode. My buddy and I just took turns getting realistic done and getting 35,000 points each. If the player without god mode dies, all the enemies despawn and the round will complete for you when he comes back in and starts his first round again. It's not anywhere near as complicated as OP made it sound.

1. Start a game with a buddy in the safe house.

2. One person sits in the chair and hovers over Begin Immersion.

3. Have your buddy sit in the same chair you're sitting in and hover over Begin Immersion.

4. Have one person press begin and then the other immediately after.

5. One of you will have god mode. While in god mode you can't crouch or see your ammo counter.

H

hmmm253212

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you invite a friend to a game party then go to safe house or invite them after loading in solo? How do you sit in the same chair? 

Invite before or in-game, doesn't matter. Sit in the same chair by holding X/Square while looking at the person in the chair.

Top Bottom
Login
Register