Sin$
comment below and I'll try them I have some ideas

Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard if you go into "Custom Games" there is an option to "Setup Bots" I've never tried this option myself, but it sounds really promising. If this works please post back with a full tutorial and give credit as I came up with this idea myself. :smile:

hayden123

hayden123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard if you go into "Custom Games" there is an option to "Setup Bots" I've never tried this option myself, but it sounds really promising. If this works please post back with a full tutorial and give credit as I came up with this idea myself. :smile:
Haha your funny. Not

PeteRaab

PeteRaab

Reaction score
Sin$
Heard about that too, We'll have to party up and try that!

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well glad someone maid a thread about this i was speculating as well. Seeing as there is a duplication glitch. Witch is 100% the exact same way, as it was for bo2 on the 360. Then why not a bo3 bot lobby, probably would work same way as bo2 did. You can still do bo2 bot lobby's, and not only that you can do them by your self. As well as long as you have a friend to help you get it set up. But i have not got to try it yet on the xb1 lately i been working late.

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have already few way glitch to do that, i'm working on that.
For example one of my glitch, do me first at the leaderboards of Free Run (you can see my gt : dos elliotfra on one)

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
I have already few way glitch to do that, i'm working on that.
For example one of my glitch, do me first at the leaderboards of Free Run (you can see my gt : dos elliotfra on one)
ya that 0 time on the leaderboards for free run on the xbox i see it before but also i know people who been banned from it as well so be careful when doing that one. the bot lobby would work just like it did for bo2 and also be the same exact steps to do it also but i dont got a friend i can try it with or a second controller or anything like that.

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually you can't do the same way, they patched, i mean when you join someone, you can't press a

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
the bot lobby would work just like it did for bo2 and also be the same exact steps to do it also but i dont got a friend i can try it with or a second controller or anything like tha
Actually you can't do the same way, they patched, i mean when you join someone, you can't press a
ya that sucks hopefully there may be another way im off tomorrow and sunday i may try a few differeent way's and see what i can come up with i would love for there to be one im a big zombies fan so i dont play multiplayer to much so that would be a good way for me to still level up some lol

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have maybe find a way to do it, but i have error message "erreur salon", in english it would be "error matchmaking" i think

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Can not do bot lobbies online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register