• Thread starter Glitchin King
  • Start date
  • Views 7,674
Glitchin King

Glitchin King

Reaction score
Sin$

With your first controller go offline and load up blackops 3
go to multiplayer and add your second pad then start the game when the timer is counting down go to network settings and go online
once in and you can pick a class join a friend it should take you out the game
once it has it will take you to the main menu when you see the screen spam multiplayer with controller one and it will bring you back into local then quickly with your second pad click create a class and hover over the kn-44
from there quickly join a friend and a error will appear just accept it and it will go to the main menu with a stacked ui.

now that you have stacked the ui you need to go onto multiplayer and add your second pad it should bring up your classes then with the first pad in the background click create a class and go onto tactical or lethal and click on anyone you haven't unlocked then hover over unlock and press b with your second pad then go to secondary and hover over any of the locked ones such as the sword or crowbar the on the first pad click a and in the background you will see all the wepons click which one you want and your done!!

Last edited:
His Airness

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, would've been nice to have this last for at least the next patch. This will be patched by next week. Probably earlier.

Glitchin King

Glitchin King

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, would've been nice to have this last for at least the next patch. This will be patched by next week. Probably earlier.
Its going to get patched anyway so i thought i would make a post so as many people see it as possible.

Neskkk

Neskkk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know he isn't the first one to make a video on this. And this is a glitching community. Shouldn't be suprised to see glitches in this thread lol

X

XxYOU_DERPxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was pretty sure that they made it so if you have a dlc weapon on your class but don't have it unlocked then it wouldn't let you pick the class? I had all the weapons but they hot fixed it so I couldn't use the classss anymore

Glitchin King

Glitchin King

Reaction score
Sin$
I was pretty sure that they made it so if you have a dlc weapon on your class but don't have it unlocked then it wouldn't let you pick the class? I had all the weapons but they hot fixed it so I couldn't use the classss anymore
i don't know what you mean but when you have it as the lethal or tactical you get into a game and press Y 2 times and you should have it. its basically a 3 gun glitch too!

His Airness

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they did that for primary and secondary slots. Now they will ban it for these and say bye bye. Use it while you can, it will be patched quickly.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method is old was discovered when they had the first bowie knife glitch, still got my knuckls wrench in my tactical and lethal slots from then.

jay pitts

jay pitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Small question a Little off topic. But

If your using a jitter that must have a leathel and u glitch a crossbow in leathel spot wouldnt it randomly start shooting crossbows in the middle of a fight?

H

HaLoAcE

Master Chief
Reaction score
Sin$
Works on Xbox One.
94bMd7t.jpg
Gkpi6oC.jpg

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it works i did it
Can you private message me your steps please....after i joined a friend spam x. Press multiplayer on c2 then i went to setup game ,edit class, vyngaurd,perk 2....then i joined the same friend. Next minute my head was missing on my character.

Top Bottom
Login
Register