What's new

Question BO3 Acc Dupe - Help Sticking

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so pretty much i know how to get stats to copy from one acc to another. Incase you are wondering if this is legit, ive posted quite a few glitches on se7ensins and all of them have been working.
As i said i can copy the stats, however i need some help/ideas getting it to stick, if people can reply to this with ideas, i will test them, and if it works release a full tut :smile:

DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the method to duplicate the stats mate ? I'll try to make it stick
Im not releasing it yet because it will be all over youtube and get patched before we manage to do anything with it. As soon as i get a definite method for sticking i will release a tut.

Upvote 0
OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not releasing it yet because it will be all over youtube and get patched before we manage to do anything with it. As soon as i get a definite method for sticking i will release a tut.
All I know is that you need 3 controllers and you need soon one to join your lobby

Upvote 0
xDNx MoDz

xDNx MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so pretty much i know how to get stats to copy from one acc to another. Incase you are wondering if this is legit, ive posted quite a few glitches on se7ensins and all of them have been working.
As i said i can copy the stats, however i need some help/ideas getting it to stick, if people can reply to this with ideas, i will test them, and if it works release a full tut :smile:
Yeah I can help, inbox me and I'll add you

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register