What's new

Unsolved BO3 Acc Dupe - Help Sticking

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so pretty much i know how to get stats to copy from one acc to another. Incase you are wondering if this is legit, ive posted quite a few glitches on se7ensins and all of them have been working.
As i said i can copy the stats, however i need some help/ideas getting it to stick, if people can reply to this with ideas, i will test them, and if it works release a full tut :smile:

E

Ehfaz

Reaction score
Xbox one certifiedstone I can help you see if it can stick

O

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried a lot of things to man.......it gets a bit frustrating.

I

ICrazyMP

Reaction score
Whats the method to duplicate the stats mate ? I'll try to make it stick

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
Whats the method to duplicate the stats mate ? I'll try to make it stick
Im not releasing it yet because it will be all over youtube and get patched before we manage to do anything with it. As soon as i get a definite method for sticking i will release a tut.

O

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not releasing it yet because it will be all over youtube and get patched before we manage to do anything with it. As soon as i get a definite method for sticking i will release a tut.
All I know is that you need 3 controllers and you need soon one to join your lobby

X

xDNx MoDz

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Okay so pretty much i know how to get stats to copy from one acc to another. Incase you are wondering if this is legit, ive posted quite a few glitches on se7ensins and all of them have been working.
As i said i can copy the stats, however i need some help/ideas getting it to stick, if people can reply to this with ideas, i will test them, and if it works release a full tut :smile:
Yeah I can help, inbox me and I'll add you

Top Bottom