Working BO3 2018 *TRUE* SOLO Unlimited Cryptokeys Glitch! PS4 ONLY (Unlimited Daily/Weekly Contracts)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO3 Glitches' started by Vicuna2002, Jul 16, 2018 with 8 replies and 6,150 views.

1. Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Since the release & showcase of the Black ops 3 duplication glitch using the Charles proxy program, I might as well show how to get unlimited cryptokeys using the duplication glitch.

If you DONT have the Charles Proxy Program set up/connected to your PS4 or if you simply don’t know how to duplicate accounts
    Here’s how to set everything up on how to dupe which is required for this cryptokey glitch.
    Video tutorial for setting up the Charles Proxy Program/connecting to your PS4 & duping accounts

It takes a little bit of time (30 minutes max) to set everything up.
    Moving on though for the Cryptokeys Glitch
    -Requirements for Unlimited Cryptokeys-
    •2 Accounts - 1 account that’s getting unlimited cryptokeys & 1 account that has 99% done on either the daily or the weekly contract/challenge. I recommend using the weekly or if you can you can do both.
    •Charles Proxy Program set up/connected to your PS4 (All shown & explained in the video link above ^
    Video tutorial for Cryptokey Glitch-

-Glitch Text Tutorial-
    1) Load into Bo3 with the account that has 99% weekly or daily contract/challenge complete (make sure it has a clan tag on it)
    2) Load into the main menu and hover over Multiplayer
    3) Hit the PS home button, find Media Player, and then Hit X to load into media player
    4) Then once loaded into media player, switch user on the PS4 , switch to the account that you want to get unlimited cryptokeys
    5) Go onto Bo3 and it should take a few seconds to load and you should recieve an error message saying “ Disconnected from Server “
    6) Go onto your Charles Program on your computer, go to “Proxy” on the top left, then go to SSL Proxying Settings, then enable or check the SSL proxying & click OK
    7) Go back to your PS4 & accept the error message and carefully hit X to connect online and a second later hit circle to cancel connecting online
    8) Hit the PS home button , go to settings , go to network , then uncheck the “connect to the internet “ box
    9) Go back to Bo3 & Hit x to play and you should be in local play *obviously* then hover over “play online “
    10) Hit the PS home button once again and go to settings , go to network , then check the “ connect to the internet “ box
    11) Go back onto black ops 3 on your PS4
    12) Go onto your Charles Program on your computer , Go to “Proxy” on the top left, then go to SSL Proxying Settings, then unable or uncheck the SSL proxying & click OK
    13) then on your PS4 , Hit play online and if it gives you an error message just wait a minute or 2 and retry by hitting play online once again but most of the time it will let you play online.
    Once you’ve duped the 99% weekly or daily contract account onto your other account (your main) you can go right ahead and complete the contract and get your 10 or 30 cryptokeys and repeat this over and over again by duping the 99% contract account onto your main over and over again getting basically unlimited weekly/daily contracts meaning - Unlimited Cryptokeys . It’s super easy... enjoy

2. baby arab 92

baby arab 92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. xDeathx

xDeathx Newbie

Ratings:
    Just one question with crypto key duping. When duping the account that's at 99% will that override all my stats on the other account or is this just doing for the keys?

4. ImCarlosGG

ImCarlosGG Newbie

Ratings:
    the set up video for the proxy doesn't work anymore. post here the files or something

5. xDeathx

xDeathx Newbie

Ratings:
    Not saying its patched, but a lot of videos have been removed on youtube today. Also, I cant get this to work at all after about 1 hour attempt. Maybe I'm messing up elsewhere.

6. kylergannon

kylergannon Newbie

Ratings:
    i did it last night worked fine for me

7. ImCarlosGG

ImCarlosGG Newbie

Ratings:
    How did you setup the proxy?

8. EpicMinecraft

EpicMinecraft Newbie

Ratings:
    FFS it keeps on giving me the stats error. does my main account have to have a clan tag too?

9. zombiebot9000

zombiebot9000 Newbie

Ratings:
    Idk why but im not getting the pop up to allow connection to my ps4. Help?