Status
Not open for further replies.
GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking forward for the next update M moocowmodzleet :thumbsup:.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Uploading Video Of This Tommorow :smile:

Bountyhunter2k

Bountyhunter2k

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm there no bypass on this dowmloaded tool for bo3

HaXzz

HaXzz

Amazing!
Donator Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He does not have the structures for aimbot and no bypass has been publicly released so he cant copy and paste one in....

M

moocowmodzleet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i have finished mostly everything i wanted to do with 1337 hax. The only reason why i am debating on releasing it is people like this. just take a look at this video and you will see my point. smh.

T

Theonethatdares

Reaction score
Sin$
That's ridiculous. Look at all the stolen work and files people used now just so they can make an easy buck. It is pretty sad... but as much as you don't want to release it, I would appreciate an updated release for bo3 with aimbot (any aimbot will honestly work...this is free lol). I've tested what you currently have now on bo3... bypass seems beautiful; no bans after 5 games.

You should tell me your thoughts like whether or not you will be releasing an updated version for bo3.

M

moocowmodzleet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's ridiculous. Look at all the stolen work and files people used now just so they can make an easy buck. It is pretty sad... but as much as you don't want to release it, I would appreciate an updated release for bo3 with aimbot (any aimbot will honestly work...this is free lol). I've tested what you currently have now on bo3... bypass seems beautiful; no bans after 5 games.

You should tell me your thoughts like whether or not you will be releasing an updated version for bo3.
I 100% agree but i will no longer be updating this menu(publicly) as there are several people that are editing my menu in hex and selling it. Enjoy well its on tu6 but the new bo3 update should come out fairly soon since ps4 and xbox one are on 1.07

HaXzz

HaXzz

Amazing!
Reaction score
Sin$
I will release the structures and help you make your own custom menu if you want.... But you have to promise to release the source publicly :tongue:

R

RiseToDefeat

Reaction score
Sin$
I set the menu as a plugin and it does not work, how do i open it

YFN

YFN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He does not have the structures for aimbot and no bypass has been publicly released so he cant copy and paste one in....
funny thing is you claim he just copy paste, but then you tell him to release the source lmaooooo. i can tell now you cant code sht to. stop bashing and team up with him and create some good ****. if not you just a hater.

SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
I will release the structures and help you make your own custom menu if you want.... But you have to promise to release the source publicly :tongue:
pm me l have the source if your bullshittin everyone will soon know 
funny thing is you claim he just copy paste, but then you tell him to release the source lmaooooo. i can tell now you cant code sht to. stop bashing and team up with him and create some good ****. if not you just a hater.
this exactly

HaXzz

HaXzz

Amazing!
Reaction score
Sin$
pm me l have the source if your bull****tin everyone will soon know 
this exactly
LMAO ok I love how I released the BO3 Menu for the previous updates but then stopped because of the same reason he is (people just taking it and writing their names on it) and I actually remade a lot of it and now it is a part of Syndicate and I could care less what you people say cause truly you comments were pointless.
Here is the old thread: BO3 Offhost Menu + Aimbot
5B3eMcI.png
J6vO6IF.png
Szg1Qr2.png

Last edited:
SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO ok I love how I released the BO3 Menu for the previous updates but then stopped because of the same reason he is (people just taking it and writing their names on it) and I actually remade a lot of it and now it is a part of Syndicate and I could care less what you people say cause truly you comments were pointless.
Here is the old thread: BO3 Offhost Menu + Aimbot
5B3eMcI.png
J6vO6IF.png
Szg1Qr2.png
yet people can comment the same thing about your posts. I dont release for the exact same reason but if you say you want it released publicly and your going to help op with structs then dont make any effort when i give you the chance indirectly... wouldn't your original post about it towards op just be as you say "pointless"? pm me to do what you said you were going to or stop posting? otherwise /thread

HaXzz

HaXzz

Amazing!
Reaction score
Sin$
yet people can comment the same thing about your posts. I dont release for the exact same reason but if you say you want it released publicly and your going to help op with structs then dont make any effort when i give you the chance indirectly... wouldn't your original post about it towards op just be as you say "pointless"? pm me to do what you said you were going to or stop posting? otherwise /thread
No the point of having open source is to actually stop the copy paste menu s*** so people can actually start learning and customizing instead of just writing their name all over it. I will PM you my pastebin.

SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
No the point of having open source is to actually stop the copy paste menu s*** so people can actually start learning and customizing instead of just writing their name all over it. I will PM you my pastebin.
i understand what you mean but if i read your post right you said you wanted to have source of op updated with latest structs and released i have said source and am waiting for you to assist me in updating the structs so i can release it with credits to all involved including the original creator so everyone can use it... is this not what you were meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register