What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

BO2 | XP Lobby | Remote Recoveries

Is this Legit?

• Nah Fam.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zexreaa

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo What's Up Guys, This is Zexreaa. I'm back in the Mod Scene after fixing my RGH.

I'm going to kick the modding back off with some XP Lobbies/Camo Lobbies and some remote recoveries (Inbox me to discuss those).

In My XP Lobby of course you get XP To level yourself up aswell as the camo's for every gun you have unlocked (AT LEVEL 55). The game will kick you when it levels you up, simply join back off of recent players.

To join the lobby, send a private chat message to the Gamertag: Yer Gh3y(ONLINE)

A Remote Recovery simply means I DO NOT have to sign in to your account which of course gives yourself more security than the average recovery. PM Me to discuss a remote recovery!

RULES:
No Music Through Mic
No Crying If You Don't Get In (BE PATIENT)
DO NOT SPAM ME. If you do spam me then you just earnt yourself a ban from all my BO2 Lobbies.
Post Legit.

Proof (Is an external YouTube Video:

Last edited:
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

Z

Zexreaa

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, I'm gonna close the lobby real quick, I will be back real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register