What's new

Unsolved Bo2 RGH help

• Thread starter Justin370
  • Start date
  • Views 357
J

Justin370

Reaction score
Got my menu working fine in bo2 works fine in private match, once I turn on force host and try to use it online the game goes to start and then it tells me I lost connection to the servers ? I don't get what the issue is any help would be appreciated

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Got my menu working fine in bo2 works fine in private match, once I turn on force host and try to use it online the game goes to start and then it tells me I lost connection to the servers ? I don't get what the issue is any help would be appreciated
Are you able to access your barracks?

J

Justin370

Reaction score
Do you have the tesseract installed?

Yes 
It doesn't lag me out unless I have force host on. I can play a normal game not being host, but once I turn on force host inside the menu it doesn't work. I was gonna try a force host tool

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
once I turn on force host inside the menu it doesn't work
I've used force host on this menu and it worked perfectly fine, you can try a tool but i'm not sure what difference it would make.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score

I've used force host on this menu and it worked perfectly fine, you can try a tool but i'm not sure what difference it would make.
Giraffez was right to ask if you can access barracks. Use recovery tool and do a class reset then reset ur level. Bet that will fix it.

If not remove the menu and put a clean copy of it on. The menu name isnt posted or got taken down.

If doesnt work then try a different menu. If that doesnt work time to replace stuff (game and launch ini ought to do it)

J

Justin370

Reaction score
Giraffez was right to ask if you can access barracks. Use recovery tool and do a class reset then reset ur level. Bet that will fix it.

If not remove the menu and put a clean copy of it on. The menu name isnt posted or got taken down.

If doesnt work then try a different menu. If that doesnt work time to replace stuff (game and launch ini ought to do it)

I've switched menus, I've deleted the game and tried that. I'm using jiggy menu right now works fine besides when I try to force host. Idk if it's because I have wireless connection, but I don't have any connection issues unless I'm trying to force host..

J

Justin370

Reaction score
When I was trying to do this I had someone In my party with me, then I kicked him from the game an tried and it let me play for about a minute then disconnected me from live and not the servers

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Get another copyof jiggy.

Top Bottom