What's new

Unsolved Bo2 remote recovery

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Has any one got a working remote recovery tool I can please have ? I have tried the one by xbox360lsbest but for whatever reason that no longer works and I am unable to make remote recoveries stick if any one has a link to one that they currently use and works is really appreciate it!!
Thanks

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Has any one got a working remote recovery tool I can please have ? I have tried the one by xbox360lsbest but for whatever reason that no longer works and I am unable to make remote recoveries stick if any one has a link to one that they currently use and works is really appreciate it!!
Thanks
I just used XBOX360lSBEST's remote recovery tool and it stuck with 0 problems. It is something on your end that's causing it.

M

ModdingHaven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just used XBOX360lSBEST's remote recovery tool and it stuck with 0 problems. It is something on your end that's causing it.
His tool works just fine for me aswell. OP, are you getting to corrupted stats message? If it is being corrupted it means you are trying to set the stats lower than what they were before you got on the account. If you don't want to make them higher what I do is use a token to reset the account then stick the stats I want.

H

Homework

CFW 9.99
Reaction score
XBOX360ISBEST's tool works. Just like an ordinary recovery, you usually would find a game and get a few kills/deaths or whatever to make it stick.
At least that's what worked for my friend when he had this issue and I recommended that solution.

T

TLRxModzZ

Reaction score
See I've tried all that and I always reset using a token yet always corrupts or never works lol + I'll get alot of ui errors as well not sure if it was cause ninja was on v1 maybe now it's changed it will work better

T

TLRxModzZ

Reaction score
To just clear up before it did work I done like 2 successful recoveries using it however when I started doing more the problems started showing like, one recovery worked etc the guy was offline for two days max came back and then it corrupted its self but now when I try it no longer works like the ui makes it bug out or the stats seem to stick the player comes online to look and boom nothing or they get a corrupt message

P

Paul Mcguire

Reaction score
Download for XBOX360LSBEST remot recovery?

X

XBL Korrupted

Reaction score

I can't even open the tool what thaa hell

Top Bottom