What's new

Question BO2 Recovery Tools

K

KeaneModding

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I just wanna know if you guys have any good modding tools, I got R34s tool but that's it, if you have any link them please. Thank you

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I just wanna know if you guys have any good modding tools, I got R34s tool but that's it, if you have any link them please. Thank you
Hey bro get RGHC that's a pretty good tool, got loads of features like ip puller for all codes and Gta v. They also have a lot of cod recovery + host/off host stuff, along with Skype tools,console tools( like neighbourhood), can choose what LEDs light up on the front of the Xbox and many more! I personally like to use a mixture of this tool and rs34.
Downside- you do have to create a account but takes like two seconds from memory I think all you had to do was make a user name +password so no emails etc !

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I use Apparition Net and love it. Now saying that it is a paid tool and sometimes people aren't too fond of that idea. But there are many free options such as RGHC, Xbox360lsbest, and probably tons more. If you want another paid option you could go for the BO2 **** tool.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I use Apparition Net and love it. Now saying that it is a paid tool and sometimes people aren't too fond of that idea. But there are many free options such as RGHC, Xbox360lsbest, and probably tons more. If you want another paid option you could go for the BO2 **** tool.
Nvr tool is basically **** tool but free. Xrpc by 360isbest is great free one. I just run multiple free to get same functions paid ones have

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nvr tool is basically **** tool but free. Xrpc by 360isbest is great free one. I just run multiple free to get same functions paid ones have
True I just pay for mine to help the devs with the time and effort that they put into their tools.

My main 2 paid tools I use are Apparition Net Studio and Project XDK

Upvote 0
R

Remain Zynoh

Reaction score
Sin$
I know this a bit late but I'd recommend apparationnet bro its a paid tool but I think its pretty good I use it personally it has a force host tool xuid spoofer off host mods etc I haven't had any problems with the tool.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register