What's new
D

Dreday0

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, so I bought this jb PS3 with the bo2 menus on there, when I go to load up a mod menu and go online it never lets me find a match but when I don't load a menu online works perfectly I've been searching on the internet so see why and answers I've been getting is that it's the eboot.bin, so I've been looking for awhile now and I can't seem to find the right one please any help???

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, so I bought this jb PS3 with the bo2 menus on there, when I go to load up a mod menu and go online it never lets me find a match but when I don't load a menu online works perfectly I've been searching on the internet so see why and answers I've been getting is that it's the eboot.bin, so I've been looking for awhile now and I can't seem to find the right one please any help???
All you have to do is get the latest version of the EBOOT.BIN. You have to know if your console is on DEX or CEX because each version has a different EBOOT ( CEX EBOOT WILL NOT WORK ON A DEX CONSOLE )

DEX EBOOT files
NOTE: Does Include (Cheat Protection, Perk Check Removed, Color Classes, Disable profanity clan, and probation bypass) Enjoy

Probation Bypass, Perk Check Removed, Diabled Clan Profanity, Color Class, and AntiBan: DEX EBOOT Download

Antiban + Blinking Bodies: Blinking Bodies! No mods DEX

AntiBan + Lazer + VSAT: Lazer + VSAT + AntiBan DEX

Everything But Wallhack: Antiban + Lazer + VSAT +RedBox + No recoil + Super Steady Aim NO WALL HACK DEX

Everything With Wallhack: Antiban + Lazer + VSAT +RedBox + No recoil + Super Steady Aim WITH WALL HACK DEX

Pick whichever one you want. Down below are the CEX EBOOTs.

CEX EBOOT files
NOTE: Does Include (Cheat Protection, Perk Check Removed, Color Classes, Disable profanity clan, and probation bypass) Enjoy

Probation Bypass, Perk Check Removed, Diabled Clan Profanity, Color Class, and AntiBan: CEX EBOOT Download

Antiban + Blinking Bodies: Blinking Bodies! No mods CEX

AntiBan + Lazer + VSAT: Lazer + VSAT + AntiBan CEX

Everything But Wallhack: Antiban + Lazer + VSAT +RedBox + No recoil + Super Steady Aim NO WALL HACK CEX

Everything With Wallhack: Antiban + Lazer + VSAT +RedBox + No recoil + Super Steady Aim WITH WALL HACK CEX

Also, make sure you're putting the EBOOT file in the correct location.

Place the EBOOT in /dev_hdd0/game/BLXXXXXXX/USRDIR

Go to black ops 2 while logged offline, then wait till you get to multiplayer

Now, press the PS button and sign in
then wait 30 seconds and when the lag stops, play online

Top Bottom
Login
Register