What's new

Question Bo2 profile banned from online, rgh

xIx COLIN V2

xIx COLIN V2

Reaction score
Sin$
my profile has been banned on Bo2
i have tried many different bypass plug ins but none of them work
will i need a new kv to sort this because on every other cod i cannot find an online game at all

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure it's a profile ban? If so, just make a new profile. Should be okay to go online again, just make sure yours bypass is fully working. No need for a new KV unless the console is banned from BO2.

As for you not being able to join games on other CoDs, you need to have real gold. AFAIK, spoofed gold only works on Black Ops 2.

Upvote 0
xIx COLIN V2

xIx COLIN V2

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure it's a profile ban? If so, just make a new profile. Should be okay to go online again, just make sure yours bypass is fully working. No need for a new KV unless the console is banned from BO2.

As for you not being able to join games on other CoDs, you need to have real gold. AFAIK, spoofed gold only works on Black Ops 2.

i tried on a brand new different account and it worked for about a minute then kicked me off saying it was banned also?

Upvote 0
xIx COLIN V2

xIx COLIN V2

Reaction score
Sin$
It'll be your bypass.
Try finding another or see if your server actually has one included.

the server im using has a bypass, just tried it again with another brand new account and it was banned within about 5 minutes

Upvote 0
Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
the server im using has a bypass, just tried it again with another brand new account and it was banned within about 5 minutes
What server are you using? Also, there was a plugin that unbans you Bo2 profile, ill see if I can find it.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Stteama I just heard about on ttg and looks like xbl ballin code. Teapot however i know has good bo2 bypasses. Make sure you are not using more than 1 bypass, ie if server has one don't run any other ones.

You keep getting profile banned but it works for a min before. Are you streaming or trying anything extreme? What menu or tools are you running? 
If its letting you on at all then i really don't think its your kv. Usually people having this problem are youtubing and that's why accounts getting banned.
still no change, can only see this getting sorted with getting a new kv

Upvote 0
xIx COLIN V2

xIx COLIN V2

Reaction score
Sin$
Stteama I just heard about on ttg and looks like xbl ballin code. Teapot however i know has good bo2 bypasses. Make sure you are not using more than 1 bypass, ie if server has one don't run any other ones.

You keep getting profile banned but it works for a min before. Are you streaming or trying anything extreme? What menu or tools are you running? 
If its letting you on at all then i really don't think its your kv. Usually people having this problem are youtubing and that's why accounts getting banned.
im not streaming anything and all im running is jiggy 4.5

Upvote 0
Cazza1408

Cazza1408

Reaction score
Sin$

Streamah is what l321 mods is parnered with, its not that, or he wouldnt be supporting it, i used streamah and i was fine. 
Kv has nothing to do with this, having a banned kv wont let you online at all.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Kv could be corrupted without being banned and could cause the issue, although it sounds more like a dashlaunch issues, potentially a bad block on your nand.

Far as streama goes he couldn't get back to me with his free trial and seemed worried when I said Xbox challenge servers are back up so again its xbl ballin code (skid server code) and xbl balllin is free.

There are bo2 bypasses that are plugins but unless server doesn't have bypass shouldn't need. Its possible that your kv has been flagged and that's why its bank in so quick.

Help on here has gotten rather dumb and as much as I'd like 1k post please pm me and we will figure out a solution.
Streamah is what l321 mods is parnered with, its not that, or he wouldnt be supporting it, i used streamah and i was fine. 

Kv has nothing to do with this, having a banned kv wont let you online at all.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register