What's new

Discussion BO2 Prestige glitch still working?

• Thread starter Kraftz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,354
K

Kraftz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure about this but yesterday a mate of mine was level 1 because he had done the prestige glitch and been reset etc etc..so he was level 1 then the next day he's prestige master and playing SnD? I sent him a message but no response so is it still possible to do the glitch or is it happen so he got in a 'tenth BO2 lobby' even though at the moment you basically can't get in one. So someone please shine some light on this for me because I am quite confused O.O

X

xCHIxTOWNxCITYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is patch, there no way it can be don't with theater mode. As of right now theater mode is down and we don't know went is going to be back for full funtional.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It is patch, there no way it can be don't with theater mode. As of right now theater mode is down and we don't know went is going to be back for full funtional.
theater mode will be active in the next title update .

M

mdkelly101163

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theater mode will be active in the next title update .
Did they actually patch it? Because my belief is that they cant figure out how to and thats why theater has been down this whole time. Just like when they took it down for a day and put it back up because it was "patched"...then boom epic fail by treyarch.

frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they actually patch it? Because my belief is that they cant figure out how to and thats why theater has been down this whole time. Just like when they took it down for a day and put it back up because it was "patched"...then boom epic fail by treyarch.
They probably figured out how to patch it and their just waiting for the update to pass MS certification, maybe its not possible for them to do a hot fix on it.

M

mdkelly101163

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They probably figured out how to patch it and their just waiting for the update to pass MS certification, maybe its not possible for them to do a hot fix on it.
Yeah because they tried and failed lol...idk we will see...wont be long beforw another glitch is out anyways.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they actually patch it? Because my belief is that they cant figure out how to and that's why theater has been down this whole time. Just like when they took it down for a day and put it back up because it was "patched"...then boom epic fail by Treyarch.
yes that's why theater mode IS not online now and will be active when the next title update comes along .. because they had to actually do some work to get this fixed .. its not they did not no how to its just a lot of trouble that's why they disabled it for the time being .

go on d.vondaharrs twatter for the source .

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah because they tried and failed lol...idk we will see...wont be long beforw another glitch is out anyways.
the only reason its took this long is because who ever made that file did it on a development kit etc and its not that easy to fix thing like that with a hotfix .. treyarch got owned in a way . thats why they disabled the **** lol

M

mdkelly101163

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only reason its took this long is because who ever made that file did it on a development kit etc and its not that easy to fix thing like that with a hotfix .. treyarch got owned in a way . thats why they disabled the **** lol
Yeah but at first they had it offline...then it came back...im assuming so they could test if it worked and it still did. So now they just feel stupid.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but at first they had it offline...then it came back...im assuming so they could test if it worked and it still did. So now they just feel stupid.
i did notice when they turned it back on and off every single recently shared clip was new videos of the 6 seconds clip but thats all it was full of lol

K

Kraftz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back on topic now, but how can he get prestige master if theatre is down maybe he did get a 10th lobby because he's playing online and everything..

Top Bottom
Login
Register