What's new

Question BO2 Not Working

H0riz0n

H0riz0n

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I mod on Xbox 360. I started last summer. Modding BO2 use to work perfectly fine. But until recently is stopped. I'm running the Jiggy 4.2 menu. Whenever force host is off, I can join lobbies perfectly fine. When it's on however, I am the host, but no one joins me, I've left it to sit for an hour once, and it did not work. No one joins my lobbies. At first I thought it was the stealth server, so I switched from ********** to ********. It didn't solve anything. Please help me fix my issue.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using tesseract 2.0? What’s your NAT type?

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Moderate NAT is most likely the issue here. Your gonna have to wire your connection or follow tutorials on the Microsoft website.

Upvote 0
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Moderate NAT is most likely the issue here. Your gonna have to wire your connection or follow tutorials on the Microsoft website.
I've had moderate NAT type a lot and while it does affect hosting a little. I've always still been able to find players fairly quickly, I think it's something else.

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
What is Tesseract?
Yes, read the above.
So are you using The Tesseract, or are you loading your mods by injecting them with some program on your computer?
Or are you perhaps using both at the same time?

Upvote 0
H0riz0n

H0riz0n

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, read the above.
So are you using The Tesseract, or are you loading your mods by injecting them with some program on your computer?
Or are you perhaps using both at the same time?
I'm modding with Jiggy Menu v4.2, I am not injecting any mods, I'm running BO2 iff if XeX Menu.

Upvote 0
H0riz0n

H0riz0n

Reaction score
Sin$
Well then you must've uninstalled your The Tesseract or something.
Maybe replaced your default_mp.xex file at some point? Or deleted your Tesseract.dll file?
I have Tesseract.dll in BO2 and I also have default_mp.xex

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Must've missed the message, sorry.
But yeah, since your menu is not loading, it really just means that you don't actually have The Tesseract installed, properly at least.
I recommend just reinstalling, you can follow my tutorial to do it:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/posts/Meow.9884105/

Or if you are a premium member of Se7enSins, you can download the whole game pre-installed with The Tesseract here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Meow.1559886/
(Premium required to open the link)

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register