What's new

Solved BO2 Modding

J

Josh1591

Reaction score
I have a rgh Xbox and I’ve downloaded and installed bo2 which was working fine but when I launch default_mp.xex it crashes. My console is banned so could this be the issue as I wanted to install a mod menu on zombies but I got told to launch the mod menu through the default_mp.xex. Is that correct or am I doing something wrong

Please help!!!!

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I have a rgh Xbox and I’ve downloaded and installed bo2 which was working fine but when I launch default_mp.xex it crashes. My console is banned so could this be the issue as I wanted to install a mod menu on zombies but I got told to launch the mod menu through the default_mp.xex. Is that correct or am I doing something wrong

Please help!!!!
So, it randomly stopped working? Does it work without the zombies menu? What’re your plugins? You should still be able to launch default_mp.xex, even if your KV is banned (i think).

J

Josh1591

Reaction score
If I boot the default.xex it loads but the zombies mod menu don’t work and every tutorial I’ve seen say you have to boot default_mp.xex for the zombies mod menu to work.

The plugins I’m using are:

Plugin 1: xbdm.xex
Plugin 2: XBLballin.xex
Plugin 3: JRPC2.xex
Plugin 4: InfinityMenu.xex
Plugin 5: RPC.xex

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
If I boot the default.xex it loads but the zombies mod menu don’t work and every tutorial I’ve seen say you have to boot default_mp.xex for the zombies mod menu to work.

The plugins I’m using are:

Plugin 1: xbdm.xex
Plugin 2: XBLballin.xex
Plugin 3: JRPC2.xex
Plugin 4: InfinityMenu.xex
Plugin 5: RPC.xex
Does it work without the zombies menu?

J

Josh1591

Reaction score
It’s fine now I’ve found out why it’s not working properly. Thank you for trying to help me out

Top Bottom