What's new

Unsolved Bo2 mod menu coding

M

mipkinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
deoes anyone know a working overflow fix as im trying to complete a mod menu but i cant seam to get the overflow working.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I believe you can find a fix with a quick Google search.
Also I think you should compile into more than one game script and maybe not use _clientids.
That might help.

M

mipkinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe you can find a fix with a quick Google search.
Also I think you should compile into more than one game script and maybe not use _clientids.
That might help.

you would think i have not searched google first? ive tried everyone i can find but i cant get none working, this menu is in the start menu when you press options. it is way different from the normal style. thanks for the suggestion any others would be wonderful.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
you would think i have not searched google first? ive tried everyone i can find but i cant get none working, this menu is in the start menu when you press options. it is way different from the normal style. thanks for the suggestion any others would be wonderful.
These didn't work? Or they're for a certain menu base or something? I've never tried those things, so don't really know.
CmCMihTTR9Gu-MvPTz7qbA.png

And did you give this a try?
That might help.

M

mipkinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These didn't work? Or they're for a certain menu base or something? I've never tried those things, so don't really know.
CmCMihTTR9Gu-MvPTz7qbA.png

And did you give this a try?
nope they did not work and yes the menu base is different than normal. the menu is in the options on bo2 when in game

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
nope they did not work and yes the menu base is different than normal. the menu is in the options on bo2 when in game
Ok, well asking a third time about this now.
So what about this?:
That might help.

M

mipkinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, well asking a third time about this now.
So what about this?:
sorry about that, i have tried that and i still could not get it working. great suggestion though.

Top Bottom