Patched BO2: Gun and spawn glitch!

• Thread starter Xx Dia xP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,251
Xx Dia xP

Xx Dia xP

Reaction score
Sin$

y0, what's up? I found these two glitches by f**king around in Priv. match (although the spawn glitch could be implemented into an exp glitch?)
-Dream Eater
*This are from MY youtube, so any feed back is appreciated; no quality suggestions please*.

eCop

eCop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
None of these can be done in public match, they're simply the result of im4eversmart's multi-team ctf gametype.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if the reason he points the camera down is so we cant see all the teams

Netsky Rbn

Netsky Rbn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

y0, what's up? I found these two glitches by f**king around in Priv. match (although the spawn glitch could be implemented into an exp glitch?)
-Dream Eater
*This are from MY youtube, so any feed back is appreciated; no quality suggestions please*.

If you find out how to get public xp in custom games,then then spawn glitch could be turned into an xp glitch.I believe there is a glitch that allows this,but not many people know it.Try starting here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/progress-on-custom-game-xp-lobby-after-patch.929755/

eCop

eCop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you find out how to get public xp in custom games,then then spawn glitch could be turned into an xp glitch.I believe there is a glitch that allows this,but not many people know it.Try starting here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/progress-on-custom-game-xp-lobby-after-patch.929755/

If you were able to get public XP in custom games, the spawn glitch wouldn't matter. The reason the spawn glitch is happening is because he is in the multi-team CTF gametype. With the CTF gametype he is using, you can just capture both flags at once to get instantaneous non-stop points.

Netsky Rbn

Netsky Rbn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you were able to get public XP in custom games, the spawn glitch wouldn't matter. The reason the spawn glitch is happening is because he is in the multi-team CTF gametype. With the CTF gametype he is using, you can just capture both flags at once to get instantaneous non-stop points.
Points and XP are different things.

Top Bottom
Login
Register