What's new

Patched BO2: Gun and spawn glitch!

• Thread starter Xx Dia xP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,095
X

Xx Dia xP

Reaction score

y0, what's up? I found these two glitches by f**king around in Priv. match (although the spawn glitch could be implemented into an exp glitch?)
-Dream Eater
*This are from MY youtube, so any feed back is appreciated; no quality suggestions please*.

E

eCop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of these can be done in public match, they're simply the result of im4eversmart's multi-team ctf gametype.

X

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
I wonder if the reason he points the camera down is so we cant see all the teams

X

Xx Dia xP

Reaction score
No, my bro was recording (dodgy phone angles :tongue:)

N

Netsky Rbn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

y0, what's up? I found these two glitches by f**king around in Priv. match (although the spawn glitch could be implemented into an exp glitch?)
-Dream Eater
*This are from MY youtube, so any feed back is appreciated; no quality suggestions please*.

If you find out how to get public xp in custom games,then then spawn glitch could be turned into an xp glitch.I believe there is a glitch that allows this,but not many people know it.Try starting here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/progress-on-custom-game-xp-lobby-after-patch.929755/

E

eCop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find out how to get public xp in custom games,then then spawn glitch could be turned into an xp glitch.I believe there is a glitch that allows this,but not many people know it.Try starting here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/progress-on-custom-game-xp-lobby-after-patch.929755/

If you were able to get public XP in custom games, the spawn glitch wouldn't matter. The reason the spawn glitch is happening is because he is in the multi-team CTF gametype. With the CTF gametype he is using, you can just capture both flags at once to get instantaneous non-stop points.

N

Netsky Rbn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were able to get public XP in custom games, the spawn glitch wouldn't matter. The reason the spawn glitch is happening is because he is in the multi-team CTF gametype. With the CTF gametype he is using, you can just capture both flags at once to get instantaneous non-stop points.
Points and XP are different things.

X

Xx Dia xP

Reaction score
Yeah... That's exactly why. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom