What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

BO2 Free XP Lobby || Game Modes || Donations accept

Am I legit?

• Yes

Votes: 66 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Tomlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hosting XP Lobby

Current Status: OFFLINE!

How to join :

~ Invite me to private chat
~ Add me as a friend
~ Post your GT in the comment
~ Post Legit
~ Join Session

GT to invite/add : LividSpoon95105

Rules :

~ Don't spam message
~ Don't scream in chat
~ Have fun
~ Please post "Legit" once finished!

Instructions :

~ Join the Game, and SPAWN IN
~ It will kick you out and give you XP
~ Keep repeating until you're at the level you desire

Please be patient, got a large number of messages coming in.

This is a free service but if you do donate you will be helping me buy KVs and Stealth server as hosting isn't free.

Donation Email: [email protected]

Proof:

Note: I am not responsible for any bans that may occur. You take full responsibilty for any bans or deranks thay could happen.

Note: A Remote Recovery simply means I DO NOT have to sign in to your account which of course gives yourself more security than the average recovery. PM Me to discuss a remote recovery!

Last edited:
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Current Status: ONLINE!!

How to join :

~ Invite me to private chat
~ Add me as a friend
~ Post your GT in the comment
~ Post Legit
~ Join Session

GT to invite/add : ConvexKnave v3

Rules :

~ Don't spam message
~ Don't scream in chat
~ Have fun
~ Please post "Legit" once finished!

Instructions :

~ Join the Game, and SPAWN IN
~ It will kick you out and give you XP
~ Keep repeating until you're at the level you desire

Please be patient, got a large number of messages coming in.

This is a free service so if you do donate you will be helping me buy KVs and Stealth server as hosting isn't free.

Donation Link: https://www.paypal.me/jamietomlin
Donation Email: [email protected]

Proof:

Note: I am not responsible for any bans that may occur. You take full responsibilty for any bans or deranks thay could happen.

Note: A Remote Recovery simply means I DO NOT have to sign in to your account which of course gives yourself more security than the average recovery. PM Me to discuss a remote recovery!

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively.

If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

J

Jamie Tomlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please stop with the rude demanding messages.

(You know who you are)

Some dude on Xbox

Some dude on Xbox

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit GT: StupidRaccoons
Are you just doing xp and camo lobbies or something later on? For example doing zombieland or another modded game mode.

J

Jamie Tomlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit GT: StupidRaccoons
Are you just doing xp and camo lobbies or something later on? For example doing zombieland or another modded game mode.

It's currently 2:58 in the morning in the UK so I'll be going offline very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register